Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

Wat Tambor

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you my latest SW MOC figure: Wat Tambor. To remind you a bit, here are some pics:

200px-WatTambor-hd.jpg

200px-Tambor_Covetous.jpg

And here's the figure itself: (figure based on his Ep.II image :classic: )

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Any comments, ladies and gentlemen? ) :sweet:

P.S.

Credit for Tambor's mask goes to ForceMaster for the concept Idea. ) :classic::thumbup:

Edited by The Penguin

That's really good. A nice way to use the Squidward head I must say.

I think he painted a troll head by the looks of it. I think it is perfect, just a little bit messy though. But does it have wheels underneath? :tongue:

Very nice, although a bit messy looking. :thumbup: If TLG were ever to release one, I'm sure it would look something like this.

Great resemblance, Penguin! :thumbup:

It looks very realistic and is certainly the best attempt at a Wat Tambor fig that I've seen.

Well done. :sweet:

VERY NICE!!! :thumbup: I think it looks very like him :classic: the head is atouch messy but thats fine

CommanderFox

That's really good. A nice way to use the Squidward head I must say.

Thank you. ) :classic: Though, as stated below, it's painted troll head. ) :thumbup:

I think he painted a troll head by the looks of it. I think it is perfect, just a little bit messy though. But does it have wheels underneath? :tongue:

Yes, thanks a lot! ) :classic: The interesting point is, that I never noticed some flaws here untill I made a macro-picture. \ve already eliminated them, thanks! ) :classic::thumbup:

Very nice, although a bit messy looking. :thumbup: If TLG were ever to release one, I'm sure it would look something like this.

No doubt. ) Thank you! ) :classic::thumbup:

Great resemblance, Penguin! :thumbup:

It looks very realistic and is certainly the best attempt at a Wat Tambor fig that I've seen.

Well done. :sweet:

Thanks a lot, friend! ) In fact it's the only attempt I've seen so far! ) :tongue: I appreciate your opinion greatly! ) :classic::thumbup:

Nice! I like the use of the Bib Fortuna torso!

Thank you. ) :classic:

VERY NICE!!! :thumbup: I think it looks very like him :classic: the head is atouch messy but thats fine

CommanderFox

Thank you very much! ) I shall post the upgraded head soon. ) :classic:

Awesome! Really great job. Hey, mind if I try to do something similair? :classic:

Thanks! ) Sure, you are very welcome, still if you post the fig somewhere, please, do give me a credit. ) :classic:

That is a striking resemblence. It's a must have for any lego star wars collector!

Thanks a lot! ) :classic::thumbup: At least I hope LEGO will make one. ) Such a nice cheracter he is. ) :classic::thumbup:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet: