Laughter of Dreams: Slapstick Nannanesque MOC

A bonus: The Bley Walker:

7-28.jpg

Do you have some sort of low payed team to make all these for you? :tongue:

Excellent work as always mate! :thumbup:

:laugh: Thanks very much! :grin:

Ummm, what's it supposed to represent? :wacko:

From the first post:

Can you guess what everything symoblizes? (Actaully, nothing symbolizes anything, really. It's all up to your interpetation!)

:wink:

Nice work Sir, this is great, and is reminiscent of the real thing (which is fantastic by the way :wub: )

I know what this is, this is the big one under construction! :sweet: Well that's what I think, as there's a crane... Hope that dude gets out of the way, that string looks very flimsy. Then again it would be funny if he didn't. :devil::look:

Those guys have eyes! :oh3: They look almost creepier than the other ones! Although there is something a bit weird about being watched by someone with no eyes (or face for that matter... :look: )

I'm starting to ramble, so I'll just say once again, great job! :thumbup:

A clear structured work with a clear color scheme, neat and funny. Surrealistic slapstick on! :tongue:

This Nannan guy is really god [iNAPROPRIATE WORD DELETED] pessimistic. Also, he has a sick mind (wtf is this?).

Excuse me, I entirely disagree. Although Nannan's work may be "different", I'd call it genious, artistic creativity. You've gotta be an artist if you can come up with your OWN signature theme that many have tried to emulate. Nannan has taken LEGO to another level -- to make creations that don't look like they are made out of LEGO nor would you expect making out of LEGO.

I would probably enjoy Nannan's creations a lot more (the only thing I really appreciate are some of the genius building methods he develops) if he took some time to explain the symbolism in his creations. The only thing I can draw a parallel to is modern art, which also makes no sense. I am, :hmpf_bad: unfortunately, one of those snobs that has understand something to appreciate it ( also hate modern art, but not Nannan's creations).

Nannan ON! :thumbup:

Edited by Wilhelm screamer

I appreciate art that let's you give your own interpretation rather than that which forces a viewpoint on you. Anyway, Nannan's cool, IMO and this is a good MOC, Sir Nadroj. :sweet:

Excuse me, I entirely disagree. Although Nannan's work may be "different", I'd call it genious, artistic creativity. You've gotta be an artist if you can come up with your OWN signature theme that many have tried to emulate. Nannan has taken LEGO to another level -- to make creations that don't look like they are made out of LEGO nor would you expect making out of LEGO.

Oooooh. Oops. Hope no one go offended. Especially Nannan. :sceptic: