mediumsnowman

[O - F08] Cold War Tactics

Tags: Spying, Piracy

Log Of Jebediah O'Reilly, Entry #026:

Scramble Code 613Alpha76

Encryption Key [classified]

Security Clearance 10 or Above Required for Access

I've been a fool. I tried to run, I tried to hide from my past. It found me. This shouldn't have happened. It's a miracle Dr. Long managed to get us out. Both of us. We should be dead. I knew... I should have seen it before. I've been there before... at the station. I wanted to forget- forget. I won't see a psychiatrist. I can put it behind me, I've done it before. I will do it again. Corporate wasted no time getting me back in the field. I've been assigned to investigate reports of Kawashita activity on Raduon. Anything to keep my mind off the events of the last few days... technically the events of the last few years. That's enough of that. This is a mission log, not a diary! Better up the security... if this got into the wrong hands, my career might as well be over. I'd have to fake my death, change my name... Oh wait, I've already done that. Dammit, get back on track Jebediah! Pull it together.

22564228883_ffb55179a6_c.jpg

There's something. Looks like a Kawashita comms beacon.

22895498790_cab5ea1921_c.jpg

I could just blow it up...

23191292415_6304d2c5c5_c.jpg

22797154187_bfe26935aa_c.jpg

...or bug the line.

22823335259_1aba47f466_c.jpg

Much better. The information gained will be even more valuable than simply destroying the beacon. On a side note. Dr. Long made me wear that ridiculous blue spacesuit... didn't even match the time period. Some buffoon in charge of handling my regular uniform back in present day has misplaced my helmet, and I have to wear this stupid regulation one until they find it. Someone is going to have hell to pay when I get back to the Axle.

End Log Entry #026

Extra photos and commentary in the spoiler. :classic:

22564230513_52912f62fc_c.jpg

22564231153_df50b7afed_c.jpg

22823332689_e9843e4916_c.jpg

The official conclusion to the time travel arc will be posted sometime tomorrow by Dannylonglegs. Sorry, the continuity of this arc is all over the place. I guess it is time travel, after all. :look::tongue: Comments and criticism welcome, as usual. :classic:

Edited by mediumsnowman