Tags: Land Vehicle, Science (follow-up to past "experiments", although this aspect of the story is intentionally ambiguous.)

Sector: G03

22903863205_541b7535a7.jpg

22877870286_00135a745e.jpg

22485557248_48855edd4a.jpg

22715885740_563f7c7ed7.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile, in real life~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22485583588_ae52c201cc.jpg

Dr. Long: "So, yeah, I will need you to file those follow-up behavioral reports by the end of the week. But it seems he's made excellent progress."

22511769309_7b3b56a41a.jpg

Engineer: "Well yeah! He's hardly made a peep, since... you know..."

Dr. Long: "Good to know. A quiet worker is a happy worker."

22890487962_032c1d9ece.jpg

"Log date 470, This is Dr. Danielle Long. The Subject's behavior has improved dramatically. I await a full data sheet from his handler, but I suspect that our behavioral improvement methods have finally rendered the subject a functional employee. Perhaps we can expand these methods to solve other problematic employees. I can think of a few who would potentially benefit from them... Dr. Long out, for now. Must check progress of Top Secret rescue mission."

22281213804_3cd3949b1c.jpg

I've been experimenting (Science!) with that vertical border technique I'm seeing so often in GoH and some other expert builds. I'm actually quite pleased by even my own neophyte work here, so I will definitely try the technique again in the future. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Thanks all! :classic:

Better pictures are up!

@SpacerSteve: thanks! Many of my builds are actually inspired by songs. When I was listening to this song, I thought it was perfect for poor H3.

@Kabel: only the Logs know... :look:

@Medium: ha! Good catch! Originally it was supposed to go on a track, but I scrapped that for time reasons. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I really like the landscape, all those different pieces. H3 has made his return, I was thinking of bringing him back as well but I don't have the head piece. Great job.

Nice job with the new landscaping techniques Danny! :thumbup: I think you're going to need to use smaller pieces (1x2s, 1x1s) to smooth out some of the transitions on the next attempt.

That song is perfect! :roflmao: