Wedge09

[K - E11] Akira-class Heavy Cruiser

The Akena-class opened a new series of ships and the next in line was the Akira-class heavy cruiser. Built following the same principles of the Akena, it's smaller but similarly formidable: four heavy laser turret, point-defense laser cannons, missile launchers, adavanced shields and a swarm of fighter are the offensive and defensive capabilities of this heavy cruiser.

Four or five of this cruiser could make trouble for a dreadnought of the size of the Akena and as her, they could carry on planetary conquest. More numerous than the Akena, hopefully they will became the new backbone of the Kawashita Group space fleet.

19051423389_1817bcf6d3_c.jpg

19241325071_640677994d_c.jpg

19049935358_9e26218f4d_c.jpg

Akena-class vs Akira-class Comparison

19231621512_dd2d302b3c_c.jpg

Here we are with my second ship ever! I'm really happy with the result again, so I hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

:sweet:

I like the continuity between this and the larger ship, but that they are both unique as well. Nice fleet you are building up...

Another great ship! I plan on using these designs as a blueprint for a ship that Mister S will soon be moving his HQ to...

Nice ship! Great idea to use the clips as cannons! :thumbup:

Nice micro ship!

I like the continuity between this and the larger ship, but that they are both unique as well. Nice fleet you are building up...

I too appreciate the continuity of design and overall look. Nice job!

Lovely addition to the Kawashita armada! Great work! Love the angles! It's very sci-fi!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Another great ship! I plan on using these designs as a blueprint for a ship that Mister S will soon be moving his HQ to...

Thanks a lot all for the support! I'm so happy you like it so much! :blush::grin:

The judges awarded you 2 points.