-It includes the New Castle Theme

-Includes Mars Mission

-New City Sets

-MTT,NS and Jedi Starfighter with hyperdrive ring

Strange,the New SI and TIE crawler are not in it

Click here to view

piranha

Edited by Piranha

Hopefully that means the UK one will be up/out soon. I think the date on the back of mine says that the prices 'expire' tomorrow. That means I should get it in the post sometime next week.

Sorry but the catalooge wont go by me?!

There comes a lego page and in the middle a white window?

And above there is written Lego--> Cataloge--> online cataloge?

Please give me pics? or so?

Sorry but the catalooge wont go by me?!

There comes a lego page and in the middle a white window?

And above there is written Lego--> Cataloge--> online cataloge?

Please give me pics? or so?

It seems there

Well, on the US SAH the MTT, the JSF, and the N-1 + VD are up. The N-1 and the MTT are in the new Epi. 1 section, while the JSF is in the Epi. 3 section. Since the Rep cruiser and the Hoth base are both TRU only, that doesen't mean they won't be on SAH, right? :-/

SI? What is the Si? I'm getting a blank. :-/ |-/

Other than that, I'd hoped it would've come before my trip to Alaska, so I could have something to read on the plane.

SI? What is the Si? I'm getting a blank.

Sith Infiltrator (or Small Intestine to us Kempo practitioners)

Ok, so the catalog should be coming soon to me. If I went to, say, a Toy's 'R' Us, would I find the new sets? What are the chances of them having all 7? It seems the 3 on SAH will be the first, while the Rep cruiser and the Hoth base follow up. The Tie Crawler and the Sith Infiltrator will probably be either be released at the same time, or at a later date.

lego did listen to afols wanting storage units. but is it just me or does anyone else find the prices ridiculous?

storage tray unit is $49.99. for that price you can get 2-3 from your local homedepot, lowes, ikea, or even supermarket.

then you have your stacking bins for $149.99??? again, price that is 4x what you can get from target or ikea.

and the rolling box is priced at $119.99. even at full retail, you can get wooden rolling boxes for much cheaper.

also, toy chest at $149.99, stool at $59.99 and table for $149.99, what are they selling? mahogany furniture or what? alright...gotta conceed that they include "free shipping" so we need to include shipping cost as well, but dont think it will come to 4-5x normal retail.

apart from the novelty studs, there's nothing special about the bright colored wooden furniture. and i am not paying 3-4x more just so i can have studs on my furniture.