msx80

[MOC] Space fighter

NIce.. as for feedback.. I think the model would benefit from covering up af few of the visible studs.. the ones on the canopy with orange tile? And the sides of the cockpit could use some tile/grill greebling..Also I would loose the transorange cones and put something more pointy there antennas, lightsable hilt/blades or something like that..

Cool! It would look just about perfect if you could switch out some gray for white and find a clear cockpit. I personally don't mind the studs, though. But no matter what you do with it, or if you just leave it as is, this is one very dangerous-looking fighter. Very menacing.

Engine lights, lose one length of gray round bricks on the weapons.

Wonderful ship. It's super awesome. I love the hulking heavy shouldered look of this musk ox.

That is great! The Orange color theme really caches the eye. How well does it hold together?

It helds goods except for the half cylinder in the back which is only attached to stud on the front (and supported by the back)

Thanks everybody for the great feedback! (sorry for late reply :P)

I usually like builds with few visible studs, but in this case i couldn't find a satisfing solution, this was the best variant i found. Well, at least it gives a more "official set" vibe :)

Thanks again for the kind words!