Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Ron Paul LEGO Mosaic: U.S. Presidential Candidate

Hello everyone. I am currently selling a Ron Paul Mosaic. If you do not know, Ron Paul is running for U.S. President, but people, or some odd reason, have never heard of him. The mosaic is 48 x 48. His is done in greyscale, but the background is red, which makes the face stand out. The mosaic is $200, but some of the money will be donated to the Ron Paul Campaign. To find out more specifics, look here:

http://geocities.com/sirnadroj/mosaic.html

My email address is also there, in case you want to buy it, or you have any questions.

Here are two pictures:

croppedrplego1ii1.png

croppedrplego2ax8.png

Thanks for checking it out! :-)

Good work Sir Nadroj! You're very versatile it seems.

But eh:

Talented LEGO artist Jordan Schwartz created this wonderful Ron Paul mosaic.

So your name really is Jordan, not Lordan!! Can't believe I fell for that :-D

By the way, I also didn't know who Ron Paul was till now :-$ .

Mr Tiber

By the way, I also didn't know who Ron Paul was till now :-$ .

Well, thats 'cuase your dutch, right? :-P

I'm gonna put it on eBay later, with an opening bid of $200, and no reserve. I'll post a link later.

EDIT: You really thought my name was Lordan? Gulible, aren't we? ;-)

Edited by SirNadroj

isnt this the guy who thinks we should get rid of fabulous institiutions like the UN. Nooo thanks.... Unless of course he would get rid of the fed reserve :-D (Just kidding)

isnt this the guy who thinks we should get rid of fabulous institiutions like the UN. Nooo thanks.... Unless of course he would get rid of the fed reserve :-D (Just kidding)

He's the only logicial candidate, and the only one who makes sense. But on the mosaic topic, the auction should be up very very soon. And remember, 20% of the sale price goes directly to his campaign! *y*

Soo, does liberating the country mean pulling out of Iraq? I think that's what he wants us to do. Btw, the new Democrat bumper sticker reads: US defeat, Democrat victory. :-X And the other reads: We're winning the Iraq war! Let's retreat! :-X Stupidity on demand from retarded libs.

Hey people, this is buy sell trade thread.

Ron Paul is a very controversial candidate who arouses very strong feelings one way or the other. This thread is high risk for turning into a flame fest... Please, keep it under control, or if you feel the need to expound on politics (who am I to talk...) take it to the community forum.

Peace.

Ron Paul is a very controversial candidate who arouses very strong feelings one way or the other. This thread is high risk for turning into a flame fest... Please, keep it under control, or if you feel the need to expound on politics (who am I to talk...) take it to the community forum.

Peace.

I know what you mean! X-D Let's keep this about my mosaic. people! ;-) The ebay auction is now up:

http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&Category=39723

Thanks!

Peace.

ok theres now a topic about the controversial ron paul in the community forum.

I'll give you 35 bucks. Thats about the value of the bricks.

Why cant you make any more? Once you have the colour map it's not a big task. My 4 year old could do it.

Why cant you make any more? Once you have the colour map it's not a big task. My 4 year old could do it.

thats not very encouraging... |-/

I can't say I understand. For one, the bricks cost WAY more than $35. Plus the background is in colour, and I had to take the red out of my perosnal collection. I'd like to see your 4 year old try! >:-(

I guess we have someone who doesn't like Ron Paul here! >:-(

I can't say I understand. For one, the bricks cost WAY more than $35. Plus the background is in colour, and I had to take the red out of my perosnal collection. I'd like to see your 4 year old try!

Don't stress. I was going to reply, but I decided to ignore him. I think he is just trying to get a rise out of you. If my son could assemble anything that complicated at 4 I wouldn't be just boasting about it, I would send him to a circus! X-D

Well, actually, one could SELL him to the circus, or at least lease, and I'd bet you'll get WAAAAAAY more than 35 bucks. Imagine if he juggles too! You could retire.

It's win win really. You get a quiet house, free time, and no more Dora the Explorer, and he gets to play with the elephants, frolic with the clowns, and lots of attention (although from strangers... but it's a small price to pay).

:-D

Well, actually, one could SELL him to the circus, or at least lease, and I'd bet you'll get WAAAAAAY more than 35 bucks. Imagine if he juggles too! You could retire.

It's win win really. You get a quiet house, free time, and no more Dora the Explorer, and he gets to play with the elephants, frolic with the clowns, and lots of attention (although from strangers... but it's a small price to pay).

:-D

You're right, I wasn't seeing the big picture. Well I have already bought him a Mosaic set so I am halfway there already. I better get training tomorrow. Thanks for the tips.

;-)

EDIT: You really thought my name was Lordan? Gulible, aren't we? ;-)

why's that make him gulible? I have a freind namd lordan. *wacko*

48x48 baseplate= $10

2304 1x1 plates @ 1c each =$23.04

Total $33

If I saw you build it without any computer support then I'd be impressed and pay more ( except for the fact it's a wannabe US megalomaniac) but how hard is it to get a picture, greyscale it in paint, reduce it to 48x48 pixels and then copy with lego. As for making more, once you have the first the only thing stopping you is the world reserves of 1x1 plates. Like I said, my 4 year old could copy it if he had the original and the pieces in front of him.

why's that make him gulible? I have a freind namd lordan. *wacko*

I've never heard of that name.

48x48 baseplate= $10

2304 1x1 plates @ 1c each =$23.04

Total $33

If I saw you build it without any computer support then I'd be impressed and pay more ( except for the fact it's a wannabe US megalomaniac) but how hard is it to get a picture, greyscale it in paint, reduce it to 48x48 pixels and then copy with lego. As for making more, once you have the first the only thing stopping you is the world reserves of 1x1 plates. Like I said, my 4 year old could copy it if he had the original and the pieces in front of him.

And no, the peices do not cost 1 cent each, more like 2-3 cents each, so stop acting like you know what your talking about. I just think your jealous for some odd reason, but I don't appreciate you badmouthing my work. Go ahead, I'd like to see your four-year-old do it! Go ahead! >:-(

Edited by SirNadroj

I've never heard of that name.

yeah i guess it's kind of a wierd name but I met him in english class and weve been mates ever since.

Unoftunately, my auction did not sell. The offer still stands, though. You can PM me an offer if you like, and 20% will still go to Ron Paul's campaign. Thanks! ;-)

Sign in to follow this