Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Steampunk Gold Hunt

Hello!

This is my entry for the Agents of the Imperial Crown contest, in which one must re-create an Agents set in the Steampunk style.

This is meant to represent set #8630 Gold Hunt.

Hurry! Patch-Eye and his cronie El Bandido have stolen the Crown Jewels, and are escaping in their high-powered wagon.

Chase them down in the Imperial Crown's newest plane, the Bricking BB-091. Equiped with dual propellors and a powerful steam engine, the villains will have a tough time getting away.

Decide what will happen in the Jewel Chase!

steam_002.jpg

steam_003.jpg

steam_004.jpg

steam_014.jpg

steam_015.jpg

Many more pictures on Flickr.

Thanks! :classic:

Hey, this is great! :classic: I love seeing official sets recreated,or morphed into some style like space/steampunk/pirate etc.

Again, this is great! :wink:

This is so increcibly good! I love the engine on the plance and the car, and the details on the plane are outstanding! Great work!

You did a great job recreating the details of the original set. I especially love the new pirate cannons on the bottom of the plane instead of the technic launchers of the official set (in the Flickr gallery). Awesome!

This is so awesome I don't think I can even write words to describe it. I absolutely love whenever a set is remade Steampunk style, and this is one of the single best examples I've seen. The motor and holder on the truck are superb, but the real jem is the plane, the engines and gold scopes look brilliant. Great figs too, and nice choice to make it a biplane.

Can you please give me a link to the contest, I'd like to see the other entries :classic:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks a lot guys! :classic:

This is so awesome I don't think I can even write words to describe it. I absolutely love whenever a set is remade Steampunk style, and this is one of the single best examples I've seen. The motor and holder on the truck are superb, but the real jem is the plane, the engines and gold scopes look brilliant. Great figs too, and nice choice to make it a biplane.

Can you please give me a link to the contest, I'd like to see the other entries :classic:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks Batbrick. :classic: Here's the link to the contest. Agents of the Imperial Crown contest on Flickr.

Very good all the entries are so good I cannottell witch one I want to win! :wacko: But yours is very stunning the plane is ingenious but the truck could use a little work very well done!

Very cool! :thumbup:

But the engine on the truck doesn't really look like a steam engine. :sceptic:

Is that Lt.Col. Thok flying the plane? :tongue:

I'm jealous of all your telescopes. :cry_sad:

Good luck in the contest! :wink: