Sign in to follow this  
De Sandman

Halcwm Machine of Death

In the cellar of our watchtower we have found an mithical well, our scientists managed to harvest it's power and turned it in to a machine of death, first the prisoner will go insane and than his head will blow off :devil:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Hope you'll like it.

Thanks for the comment, i always appreciate your opinion, as for the machine you're a little bit right but i've built it with the movie underworld in the back of my mind, i didn't wan't to make it to modern with electrical powers so i used Mythical powers :laugh:

Edited by De Sandman

OK, now I'm convinced that you Avalonians are obsessed with torture! *oh2* This is like the fifth torture chamber you all have MOCed. I don't think Mitgardia or Kaliphlin have any, and I'm sure Nocturnus doesn't have half as many as Avalonia. Have the Drow infiltrated the fair Western Elysian lands? Is there some subterranean channel of corrupting dark magic running under Avalonia? Shouldn't you all be MOCing green meadows with flowers and fairies running around or something? :tongue:

As a wise little creature told me once:

"Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side... This is a dangerous time for you, when you will be tempted by the Dark Side."

And remember: "Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!"

I wish I knew that we had lasers earlier! :hmpf_bad: my tower would have been SO much better :wink:

OK, now I'm convinced that you Avalonians are obsessed with torture! *oh2* This is like the fifth torture chamber you all have MOCed. I don't think Mitgardia or Kaliphlin have any, and I'm sure Nocturnus doesn't have half as many as Avalonia. Have the Drow infiltrated the fair Western Elysian lands? Is there some subterranean channel of corrupting dark magic running under Avalonia? Shouldn't you all be MOCing green meadows with flowers and fairies running around or something? :tongue:

We're just making sure you other guilds don't attempt to disrupt Avalonian perfectness and once we've done that we can MOC pretty green pastures and meadows with peach trees and fairies. :sweet: