Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

The Penguin's Gotham Heroes. )

"Oswald means order!" Every Batman fan knows that phrase, but tha's for sure not about me. ) :laugh:

However, I decided to put my Batman minifig collection in order and show you some of the results. You may have seen some of them before, but I've never put them together. ) :classic:

Dear moderators, if it is possible, please do not send this topic to "Minifig customization", because it's really more a Batman collection review than minifig customizing.... Thanks! ) :sweet::thumbup:

So, let's start:

Batman and his four costumes:

1.jpg

Wounded Batman: (Oh, I love that minifigure!)

2.jpg

Two versions of Robin:

3.jpg

And my favourite Robin, masked and unmasked:

4.jpg

Gotham most handsome hero, Nightwing:

5.jpg

GCPD: Gordon, Montoya, Bullock: (nothing new here....)

6.jpg

Earl and Lucius Fox:

7.jpg

Alfred and Hamilton Hill: (well, I tend to think good of Hill!) :laugh:

8.jpg

And now....

A happy Bat-family.... (with Ace, the bat-hound! :laugh: )

9.jpg

General pic:

10.jpg

Hope, you like it, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

If you find this acceptable, I shall be glad to show you my villains collection.... (20+ minifigures)

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Brilliant work, as usual! :thumbup: I have seen some of them before, but I don't mind seeing them again as they're so good. :tongue:

Really well done, and I'd love to see your villains too. :wink:

Great collection, Penguin. You've got a great balance of official and custom figures, with characters spanning all over the Bat mythos. :thumbup:

If you find this acceptable, I shall be glad to show you my villains collection.... (20+ minifigures)

Oh yes, do show us the villians please! :sweet:

Impressive and cool. My favoritesĀ“re that very fine Commissioner Gordon and that great Lucius Fox. Now bring on the villains! :thumbup:

Very neat Pengy mate, I especially love the wounded Batman fig, I had forgotten about him. I also love Lucius Fox, great job on him, and Hamilton Hill, who's pretty much spot on!

Now get do the villains, then do a group shot with everybody!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

These are very nice, The Penguin!

I love especially the overview of the different 'Batmans',

but the 'Alfred' minifigure is awesome, too.

So you've made again a great work, thanks for sharing!

'Bricks'

Great photos Penguin!! any chance of adding a Batgirl (or Batwoman) to the Bat-family?

Can't wait to see the villians!!

Brilliant work, as usual! :thumbup: I have seen some of them before, but I don't mind seeing them again as they're so good. :tongue:

Really well done, and I'd love to see your villains too. :wink:

Thanks a lot, friend! ) I appreciate your opinion! ) The villains will come up shortly. ) :classic::thumbup:

Wow these are awesome. Thanks for sharing. I see that you've changed nightwings hair. I like this one also. Good job.

Thanks, comrade! ) :laugh: Yes, I like that hair much more, than anime-styled one, which looks terrible, in my opinion. ) :classic:

Great collection, Penguin. You've got a great balance of official and custom figures, with characters spanning all over the Bat mythos. :thumbup:

Oh yes, do show us the villians please! :sweet:

Thank you very much! ) Though, in my villains collection I definitely have more custum minifigures! ) :classic::thumbup:

Impressive and cool. My favoritesĀ“re that very fine Commissioner Gordon and that great Lucius Fox. Now bring on the villains! :thumbup:

Thank you very much, Asuka! ) :thumbup:

Very neat Pengy mate, I especially love the wounded Batman fig, I had forgotten about him. I also love Lucius Fox, great job on him, and Hamilton Hill, who's pretty much spot on!

Now get do the villains, then do a group shot with everybody!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks a lot, dear friend! ) :sweet::thumbup: I plan to show you the villains soon, than other Gothamites. ) And then a group pic, of course! ) :laugh:

These are very nice, The Penguin!

I love especially the overview of the different 'Batmans',

but the 'Alfred' minifigure is awesome, too.

So you've made again a great work, thanks for sharing!

'Bricks'

Thanks, Bricks! ) But I must note that Alfred minifigure is official one, unlike Hamilton Hill next to him. ) :classic:

I hope, you'll like my villains collection too! ) :classic::thumbup:

Great photos Penguin!! any chance of adding a Batgirl (or Batwoman) to the Bat-family?

Can't wait to see the villians!!

Thanks! ) :classic: Speaking of Batgirl, I ruined about 4 Batman minigigures, trying to make an appropriate Batgirl! :laugh: But I'm not giving up and try again and again! (Untill I have no Batmans left....) :laugh:

Please, do visit my upcoming villains topic. ) :classic::thumbup:

Thanks for comments, and....

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet: