Sign in to follow this  
stigge72

Hi, I'm Stigge72

A long long time ago, in a country far far north...

(The beginning of the millennium, and Sweden, respectivelly)

It was the time of university studies, a Lego Mindstorms builder in search for a team to enter a robot contest.

(If you haven't gotten it by now, you're probably less of a Star Wars fan than me. :wink:)

That experience, building a robot with Lego Mindstorms (RIS 1.5), proved to be the beginning of the end of my dark age.

After the contest (which we won), I started looking at websites dedicated to Lego as a hobby for grown-ups, and the first ser I got as an adult was 7411 Tygurah's Roar 7411-1.1242395516.thumb.jpg.

I've been a member of the swedish AFOL community for uite a few years by now, and fairly active, both online and irl, and some of the people I've met, have pointed out this is a good place to hang as well, so now I'm here. Yay! :laugh:

When it comes to lego, I'm a bit of a omnivore, both buying and building.

If I'm not building, deconstructing or sorting (or doing anything else brick related e.g. swosching), I like to watch a movie (either at the cinema, on television or dvd/bluray) or play games (more Munchin and Carcassonne than Monopoly and Ludo, but quiz games works too).

May the force be with you!

Välkommen, bienvenue, welcome, willkommen to Eurobricks! I hope you'll enjoy your time here!