Sign in to follow this  
ExoBuilder

The recruiter

thindexedgif.gif

Hello!

I figured I should make something Piratey since I do not visit this part of the forums that often.

Every once in awhile I hear that once you guys find something on Brickshelf, you go and contact the person and try and recruit them.

Mister Phes does this too, if they do not want to join, he'll use his Pirate skill to "Convince" them.

recruiter.jpg

:pir-blush:

Hello!

I figured I should make something Piratey since I do not visit this part of the forums that often.

Every once in awhile I hear that once you guys find something on Brickshelf, you go and contact the person and try and recruit them.

Mister Phes does this too, if they do not want to join, he'll use his Pirate skill to "Convince" them.

recruiter.jpg

:pir-blush:

I dont quite get how the Wand gives him persuasive skills but still :pir-tongue:

Good going

Mabye you should have made Phes a jedi using Mind Tricks :pir-laugh:

Joey :jollyroger:

I dont quite get how the Wand gives him persuasive skills but still :pir-tongue:

Good going

Mabye you should have made Phes a jedi using Mind Tricks :pir-laugh:

Joey :jollyroger:

It's a long, boring story :pir-grin:

I don't know, I like how Phes can be naughty with various Utensils.

:pir-devil:

I don't know, I like how Phes can be naughty with various Utensils.

Heck, I feel relieved that he´s using that for sure pretty painful magic wand only for its real purpose.... :pir-sad2::pir-tongue::thumbup:

Heck, I feel relieved that he´s using that for sure pretty painful magic wand only for its real purpose.... :pir-sad2::pir-tongue::thumbup:

Then you won't want to see what happens if they still wont join! :pir-oh3:

Well it's about bloody time :pir-grin:

It appears you've caught me out! Do you have anymore pictures of this creation? Ideally pictures in which I'm in fulll focus with my fabulously stunning pink wand. Hmmm... That doesn't seem like a politically correct thing to write...

LOL! Very nice. *thumbup*

Thanks!

Well it's about bloody time :pir-grin:

It appears you've caught me out! Do you have anymore pictures of this creation? Ideally pictures in which I'm in fulll focus with my fabulously stunning pink wand. Hmmm... That doesn't seem like a politically correct thing to write...

:pir-laugh:

No, I do not. I could get you more pictures of yourself modeling the wand, of you'd like? :pir-sweet:

Gee, this could get awkward....

Oh yes, that would be lovely. But I'd feel inclined to wear a tutu for some reason... Maybe replace the morion with a tiara...

Oh yes, that would be lovely. But I'd feel inclined to wear a tutu for some reason... Maybe replace the morion with a tiara...

I'll get you pics of you and the wand, but I am not giving you a tiara! :pir-laugh:

Awwwww... What about one of those gold crowns instead?

I could try, just give me some time! :pir-laugh:

Welcome to the light brother! :pir-tongue:

Do you have any further plans with piratey MOCs? :pir-classic:

Ha, thanks!

I don't know, I don't own any Pirate sets, 'll try though! :pir-classic: