BrickCurve

Castle Anrarr W.I.P.

I am currently working on extending my Gate house, (more pictures here http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=99983 ) into a proper castle as a base for my sig fig. I'm currently waiting on a Bricklink order now, so I should have most of it finished by Friday. (I hope). This should also be at Brickvention Australia in 2015 (assuming it gets in).

15036050780_82b351328a_c.jpg

I'm not quite sure about the strip of light grey on the second segment, so I may remove it, (if I get around to it).

15036157578_f2133b0f76_c.jpg

15036170497_c4a3fb9b52_c.jpg

I really want to see what you make of it... The building technique on the curved towers was a "i gotta try that" thing, so i recreated it partial. Thank you for sharing that!

Looks good and promising! Are you going to change some of the things mentioned to you in the other topic? Like arrow slits in the first floor and the similarity to the towers, vegetation and guards..

I like the grass! Trees would be in the way for the defence of the castle so I think you should stay with the grass

Very nice WIP but you should consider adding some trees to break up the tall grass. :wink:

Looks good and promising! Are you going to change some of the things mentioned to you in the other topic? Like arrow slits in the first floor and the similarity to the towers, vegetation and guards..

I like the grass! Trees would be in the way for the defence of the castle so I think you should stay with the grass

I have been thinking about that and have decided on adding some dark tan cheese slopes to break up the grass a bit.