Sign in to follow this  
Dr Kilroy

MOC: Mr. Stan's Oven

Debut  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Good debut?

• Bad, very bad, bad like a burned bread.
    • Not good, burned sweet cookie.
    • Not good, not bad, like a half - in - half roll.
    • Mmmm - yummy!
    • Bread - tastic!

I've builded something for debut here, but I think it isn't very good and I decided to present other MOC. So, that's Mr. Stan's Oven! It's small, simple creation. It has advantage: you can bake bread in it. :tongue: So, photos:

I hope you like this arch on front. It's made out from hinges. :wink: Comment and vote! :classic:

EDIT: Small bonus here. :wink:

Edited by TheBrickster

I like it, a very nice simple design. You really captured the look of a classic oven, and this could work in a variety of historical and modern settings. Adding a bit of variation to the floor could add some visual interest though. Using too much of one color makes even a good MOC look less interesting.

Your pictures are within size limits, so you should post a few of them rather than linkin all of them. That might get you some more comments as well.

Very good. I like the arch very much :thumbup: The oven is too big compared to the minifig though

Edited by prateek

Nice job! :thumbup: I specially like the display you did with the table, the croissants and the MF. It's true the oven is a bit too big for this last one and if I could make one criticism I would say it's a bit too "monochromatic" but the design is really great :wink:

Nice, i dont think i have seen somthing like this before, and great use of the hinges for the arc.

Thanks for nice comments! :classic:

Hooray! I can bake bread in it.

Do want.

You can also bake some cakes in it. I think you like cakes. :wink:

Adding a bit of variation to the floor could add some visual interest though. Using too much of one color makes even a good MOC look less interesting.

Yeah, MdStone bad. :thumbdown::laugh:

Your pictures are within size limits, so you should post a few of them rather than linkin all of them. That might get you some more comments as well.

Ehhh, I forgot about those EB picture limits. :hmpf_bad:

great use of the hinges for the arc.
I like the arch very much default_thumbup.gif

Thanks again! :classic: