Sign in to follow this  
iamded

How do I make M$%#B#*^ks seem appealing?

I have some Megabloks sets that I bought when I was young and disillusioned. I now have no need for them, and am trying to sell them on a New Zealand/Australia auction site Trademe. They didn't sell last time because A) I was asking to much, and B) I didn't have an exciting 'buy me now' description.

Im trying to sell these two sets.

0903_mb_5621.jpg

BUYME.jpg

And some extra bricks and sandbags, with a soldier.

So, the point of this post is to ask how to make these sound cool enough for people to buy. Remember, some people do like Megabloks.

Edited by iamded

I believe there are some M***B***K fansites out on the 'net. Maybe you should try asking there, just don't let them know you hate M***B***ks. :-)

Advertising M^B%^K$ on a lego site won't help. ;-)

You may want to work on a flashy description, good pictures, and like Mr. M. said, a M#$%B$#K$ fan site, if that exsists. Poor saps. :-D .......... X-D ................ ;-)

EDIT: (Mr. M, nice avatar! :-))

Edited by SirNadroj

hmm yea i've been trying to sell mine to lately but i havnt tryed to hard. Btw ur 1st pic isnt working proply. (on my computer anyway What is it?)

Btw to all those people who think Lego is starting to look M*** Bl***y. Just look at the top pics lol i dont think lego is starting to look like that at all ;-)

Edited by hollisbrick

Well, barring setting them on fire, I'd suggest photographing them with boobies in the background. :-P

How do I make M$%#B#*^ks seem appealing?
Give them to Chuck Norris. He'll turn them into high quality Lego sets by using his tears.

That being said, the Dragons line has some really cool minifigs, such as the various shiny knights and the Vorgan warriors. I wish Lego made some special armours and helmets, to give to one or two factions a certain fantasy warriors feel.

Shakar

Edited by Shakar

Sign in to follow this