Sign in to follow this  
mutley777

20% of all lego at TrU UK when you spend over

I just picked up some great bargins in this great UK TrU deal! I got

TRU was rockin' in Canada this week:

-40% off castle

-40% off Arkham Asylum

-40% off Vikings, but.... the best was Viking Fortress against the Fafnir Dragon, 70% or more off, for 35 bucks Canadian! Best Lego deal I have ever seen at TRU.

TRU was rockin' in Canada this week:

-40% off castle

-40% off Arkham Asylum

-40% off Vikings, but.... the best was Viking Fortress against the Fafnir Dragon, 70% or more off, for 35 bucks Canadian! Best Lego deal I have ever seen at TRU.

nice, what was the price of Arkham Asylum after the discount?, and did they have any more of them left?

I have been looking for Arkham in a long time, but prices seem to have gone very high for this set.

nice, what was the price of Arkham Asylum after the discount?, and did they have any more of them left?

I have been looking for Arkham in a long time, but prices seem to have gone very high for this set.

me too, would be ideal if someone can just pick these sets up in the States or Canada and send them across to europe.

anyone can help?

sorry .. nut i think for europe is that offer: get 3 lego packs pay 2

can you like...............type English?

sorry .. nut i think for europe is that offer: get 3 lego packs pay 2

He was talking to gylman...

Sorry people, I didn't see this conversation until just now. The price was 69$ Canadian, and the usual 14% tax, so it would have come to nearly 80$ Canadian.

Moot point though. I got the last two in the store near me, and when I tried TRU online, they said it had to be bought locally due to low quantities.

Sorry about that.

Gyl

Slightly off-topic, but I went into TRU today, and there was a wonderful little Aqua Raiders display. Crab Crusher (but no crab), Tiger Shark Attack and Lobster Strike. I was surprised by how small the AR vehicle is in Lobster Strike. Kind of cute.

Aww, the deal ended yesterday. Anyone know when the next TRU deal on LEGO is?

Was it supposed to end yesterday, i thought it was on for a while?

Sign in to follow this