13499533145_66787e6e02_c.jpg

Hey guys!

2014 MocAthlon

Team Jigsaw

Frank Llyod Wright

Enjoy!

13496582524_2266a87b20_c.jpg

No offense, Lego, but this is where it's at. :wink:

Another great, very detailed build from you Legonardo. Nice work! :classic::thumbup:

Edited by Lego Spy

Wow! This is probably the best rendition of a real building i've ever seen on this scale. Fallingwater is a piece of art by its own right, and you've captured with all the elegance you can get with Lego. It's incredible how you could convey the feeling the building and the environment are one. Those rocks flowing into the bricks of the house are pure art. All the angled sections, as far as the leaves. The tastefully exposed studs and the well divided green. The cross-section of the rock, even the splash of the waterfall (maybe Chima cristals would be nice there as well)... everything is awesome. The noly thing that could be a little bit better, is the picture. Maybe some kind of green background would convey the forest feeling some more.

And then the house itself. You make that SNOT building look really easy, but I don't want to know what pain it took. Anyway, the result is stunning with the layerd structure conveyed perfectly. It's amazing what you can achieve with what are only some pretty basic blocks. You don't need any fancy parts usage to make your models look good.

You've done an amzing job, beaten TLG and are proving yourself to be someone worthy of a win there. I wish you the best of luck!

Much better and more accurate than what LEGO released. Probably harder to build than standard LEGO would like but great one!!

This is fantastic, it looks so natural. From the accurate colors to the interesting rock design, this is miles ahead of LEGO's interpretation. I especially love the stone pillar sections of the house. Great work! :classic: