Orejon8

Malfoy Manor (LEGO MOC Exclusive-style)

A handsome manor house grew out of the darkness at the end of the straight drive, lights glinting in the diamond-paned downstairs windows...

6037933117_7a9826e00a_b.jpg

Set Title: Malfoy Manor.

Set #: 10229.

Theme: Harry Potter.

Pieces: 1747.

Minifigures: Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Lord Voldemort, Severus Snape, Peter Pettigrew (updated), Charity Burbage, Yaxley, Pius Thicknesse, Nagini (new mould).

Year of Release: 2012 (Summer).

Price at Release: USD $139,99.

6038481372_dacc71860b.jpg

6038481430_9b5f435ec0.jpg

6038481506_afca397587_z.jpg

6037933589_43f07b1b40.jpg

Hope you like! Download available here.

You had to get my hopes up! :tongue: I really like the roof and Interior. I can't believe this is over 1000 pieces *oh2* . You did a very nice job on this. I hope to see even more HP MOCS from you soon. :thumbup:

Wow, this MOC certainly has a lot of things going for it! I think that the roof designs look really sharp as well as the siding on the house. I really like how you used the tiles. The chandlier looks really nice, and it really looks like it's built in the Lego-esc set look.

Great job!

~FB~

This is really really good! ;)

I'm planning to make a Narcissa Malfoy but am not willing to go out and buy her. I

have the hair style without the Blonde streaks. What paints or stuff could i use to get that colour?

Thanks

Congrats on Malfoy Manor

This sure is a very very nice design! A little dark if you ask me but very nice.

Edited by badboytje88

Is there a way to get instructions on this??? I love the way you designed it and would like to bye the bricks at lego and actually build this fantastic set!

Its a little too black, symmetric and square, but you've got a good start. Work on adding some texture to the exterior and you'll have something great.

Steve

Is there a way to get instructions on this???

Considering the topic is two years old (Happy Birthday MOC thread! Sorry about not getting you a card...), probably not. Please check the date on threads before posting in them.