Sign in to follow this  
commandertyphoon

hello my name is commandertyphoon

Well, let's see what I can help you with.

1. You have a image here, either click on the smilies on the circle on the left side, or go to the scroll down menu, click on it it will open as shown (the small red circle) and click on a smilie.

1xzdhf.png

-----------------------------------------------

2. For images, click on the small icon with the red circle around it in the picture (1), and insert the link to the picture(2), Using http://i27.tinypic.com/10eo9c6.png as the link, it should look like (3) this.

[IMG=http://i27.tinypic.com/10eo9c6.png]

and after posting

10eo9c6.png

-----------------------------------------------

3. Can you be more specific?

Hope that helped.

Stauder.

The "picture down there" is a signature, go to the control panel and find "edit Signature", then write a few lines or add a small picture and it will appear after every post.

Stauder.

I made an avatar for you! :classic:

ct.jpg

Hello Commander! I hope you will have fun there. And I hope you will use my avatar! :tongue:

Welcome to Eurobricks!

If you have problems i suggest you read our site guidelines and the tutorial index.

Links for those are placed in my signature. :wink:

i am a big fan from lego! i live at belgium.i started my collection a couple of years ago.

i am new and have problems with the controls of the site!

Welcome to eurobricks Commander typhoon oh and when you post please capitalize you I's thanks.

Hello, I am Shackleton and am very happy to have come across EB. Thanks to all of you at Brickworld that told me about this site. I mostly collect vintage LEGO and I build mostly city elements, even though I have been known to make Trebuchets to throw things great distances for fun :tongue: . I look forward to more exploring on this site,thank you.

Hello, I am Shackleton and am very happy to have come across EB. Thanks to all of you at Brickworld that told me about this site. I mostly collect vintage LEGO and I build mostly city elements, even though I have been known to make Trebuchets to throw things great distances for fun :tongue: . I look forward to more exploring on this site,thank you.

Hi,Sackleton welcome to eurobricks but as you are new I will tell you that you should make a new topic for your self.