tin7_creations

Disney Minifig Collection 8

In commemoration of this wonderful event, I decided to customize 2 characters from Toy Story 2.

In the movie, Woody has a show called Woody's Roundup, and the characters were made into toys, I made these characters (minus the horse).

Stinky Pete:

3285715647_6ab4c00209_d.jpg

Jessie:

Unfortunately, I don't have a red cowboy hat, so the Jessie hat was photoshoped into that particular colour.

3286534432_74fe3323f4_d.jpg

The whole gang:

3285715229_c258a0ecdf_d.jpg

Now, if anyone is willing to teach me how to make the horse, I will gladly do so!

Enjoy!

~tin7

Edited by tin7

haha thats great, the only one i dont realy like is jessie, she doesnt realy look like a girl, theres a snake in my booot

Brilliant! I wonder how your minifigs will compare to the official ones...

in comparison? mine are probably much much worse.

Edited by tin7

Wow, these are fantastic! It makes me actually pretty excited for the official ones to come out. You did an amazing job on these. I'd buy those right now!

That's a great Stinky Pete. However, Jesse needs more blush I think. I like watching how your customization skills have grown in just a few months. I remember a while ago when you were asking how to make a Mickey mouse mould. Also, your Jesse fig makes me wonder if LEGO will finally approach the hat and hair together issue. By the way, I dought the LEGO figs will be better than yours as far as detail goes. I dought that LEGO would print wrist cuffs. I really enjoy all of your work, keep going!

That's a great Stinky Pete. However, Jesse needs more blush I think. I like watching how your customization skills have grown in just a few months. I remember a while ago when you were asking how to make a Mickey mouse mould. Also, your Jesse fig makes me wonder if LEGO will finally approach the hat and hair together issue. By the way, I dought the LEGO figs will be better than yours as far as detail goes. I dought that LEGO would print wrist cuffs. I really enjoy all of your work, keep going!

Thank you so much for the compliment, it means a lot. Sort of gave up on the mold thing though. :tongue:

They look awsome. Like Stinky Pete but wasn't Jessie's hair red?

Actually... the decal itself is dark red. But there's something wrong with my printer, and the colours usually come out lighter than I intend them to, so it looks like a light brown colour.