Sign in to follow this  
Sir E Fullner

LEGO Pilgrims

Hello, people.

I have recently been building some Thanksgiving-themed MOC's and I am wondering if anybody else in the Historical Themes forum has used Pilgrims in any MOC's before. Please leave your creations in the section below.

Always entertaining, always pondering, always:

Interesting Idea... I have a lot of black torsos and legs, I'd be willing to bet you could make good pilgrims... plus now we have "tribal warriors" to go with them, as well as Turkey... we just need LEGO cornucopias.

Interesting Idea... I have a lot of black torsos and legs, I'd be willing to bet you could make good pilgrims... plus now we have "tribal warriors" to go with them, as well as Turkey... we just need LEGO cornucopias.

Croissant? LOL no.

Hello, people.

I have recently been building some Thanksgiving-themed MOC's and I am wondering if anybody else in the Historical Themes forum has used Pilgrims in any MOC's before. Please leave your creations in the section below.

Always entertaining, always pondering, always:

I thought about this idea. My question is how would you make the hats they wore? I don't think a Lego top hat would work very well. :sceptic:

Croissant? LOL no.

Laugh all you want, my first thought was to cut one in half. But I don't have enough (i.e. any) spare croissants to experiment with.

hmmm, witch hat? maybe a customized top hat.

Hmm, cut the witch hat above the buckle glue a tophat with the rim shaved off, then use a nailfile or sandpaper to give it more shape, paint and viola your done!

Laugh all you want, my first thought was to cut one in half. But I don't have enough (i.e. any) spare croissants to experiment with.

:oh:

Thats actually a good idea! Too bad I only have 2...

Hmm, cut the witch hat above the buckle glue a tophat with the rim shaved off, then use a nailfile or sandpaper to give it more shape, paint and viola your done!

perhaps this is a beter idea it been made by woody64 he is also member of eurobricks, most of the time he is active in the pirate section.

img_4844.jpg

claus

I made some a while back with some custom stickers:

pilgrims_sm.jpg

Ideally, there'd be a nice white hat for the women, but without modifying elements, I couldn't find a decent solution...

DaveE

Hi there,

I really like these. Are they for sale?

Thanks,

Wendy and Hunter

I made some a while back with some custom stickers:

pilgrims_sm.jpg

Ideally, there'd be a nice white hat for the women, but without modifying elements, I couldn't find a decent solution...

DaveE