Exetrius

[MOC] Mask of Creation pedestal

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in the in this forum (usually I'm in Historic or Action & Adventure). As a kid, I was a big Bionicle fan, but my interest in the theme subsided over the years. However, when I saw renders the Mask of Creation, I knew I had to pick it up. :wub: I bought it loose via B&P several months ago and now I've made a decent display pedestal for it:

27032124174_d20a2fd9c2_z.jpg

I think I may have seen similar mask pedestals, but I'm not sure. This design is easy to build and customize, I could easily swap out some parts and fit on a different mask. I'm planning on doing this for the Mask of Control, once I get it. :classic:

27609499366_244bccf2f7_z.jpg

27609499726_84b5fb2e69_z.jpg

This build consists of only 30 pieces and has a straight-forward construction. Inside, the big black wheels are connected with a 3-long pin in the middle and the hexagonal top part is secured with two 1x1 bricks on connector pegs, one on either side of the central pin hole.

Thanks for looking! C&C always appreciated! :wink:

Very nice! The flames are a great touch—perhaps I ought to consider some sort of similar ornamentation for my own mask pedestals, which are similar to these but have fewer added details on top.

Beautiful! Yeah, you could make one for the Mask of Control too- the flames exist in trans purple, IIRC.

Very nice! The flames are a great touch—perhaps I ought to consider some sort of similar ornamentation for my own mask pedestals, which are similar to these but have fewer added details on top.

Beautiful! Yeah, you could make one for the Mask of Control too- the flames exist in trans purple, IIRC.

Very nice build. I might just consider that design for the MOUP. If we get it next year.

Thanks guys, glad you like it! @Shakar In addition to those, I also have a trans purple lightsabre bar, so I imagine that would work out nicely. :classic: