Sign in to follow this  
TenorPenny

[MicroMOC] Space Outpost

img_6170.jpg?w=700&h=700

Early Warning Observation Outposts were constructed in response to the ever-expanding reach of Wun’Tux raiding parties.

img_6173.jpg?w=700&h=700

The stations are constructed in a modular style; the hub of the outpost contains an advanced sensor suite and the command and control aspects. The three ‘spoke’ modules contain living quarters and cargo storage.

These modular components can be switched out in times of need – EWO Outposts can support hospital modules, ship maintenance and extra defensive measures.

img_6178.jpg?w=700&h=706

img_6179.jpg?w=700&h=700

The triangular three pronged design reminds me a great deal of Deep Space K-7 from the original Star Trek but if it was modernized. It've very nicely built and seems pretty realistic to what an actual space station could be like.

It somehow reminds me of the Medical Stations in Star Wars the Clone Wars mixed with a bit of Robocop.

I like how smooth it looks. The few studs that are visible seem as if they are actually part of the design. I think this would work very well as a background element in a forced-perspective shot. :)

I like it. I love the triangular arrangement of the modules. it's a very practical design, the station could grow with more rings of modules.

I agree with Paddy, I'd like to see it with other ships in a scene