Sign in to follow this  
Takkata

Monkey Run - Skara Kikos

These blasted monkeys are running rampart! Send the Imperial Armada in to "clean" them up!

By the way... Lovely archiecture in the background, which civilisation is responsible for building that? pirate_classic.gif

Fantastic!

I am impressed - we have seen so many excellent MOCs from you in such a short time.

So, the monkeys have got the pirate - very good so far. Will there be a third part to this storyline? pirate_classic.gif

Your work on the rocks, on the walls and the floor of the ruins (ruins?) is just great! pirate_satisfied.gif

From a topical point of view the next part of the story might be something like a monkey temple ...

Maybe you have seen my attempt at such a building: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86802

It is less elaborate than your MOCs, so I probably need to do a 2.0 version... pirate_sceptic.gif

Keep posting, your stuff is great!

I love those walls, the architecture is great! I also like the plants you managed to put under the tiles, I whould have never thought of that, it just looks beautiful. Most probably your best build yet!