Sign in to follow this  

Great pose on the president and excellent fig to represent the assassin :thumbup:

The balcony seems a little high for him to jump onto the stage from though :look:

Excellent recreation!

However if you want to make it totally accurate, Booth actually jumped down into the audience. The box that Lincoln was in wasn't in front of the stage (or behind it in this case), however since it's a vignette, that works totally, since showing the box and the stage are both important.

Also, you're missing someone in the box. Clara Harris was also in the box. I'm glad you included Major Rathbone, though. A lot of people forget that he was in the box with Lincoln.

Sorry...the U.S. History major in me is showing.

Thanks All!

@Soccerkid: It's a 10-15 foot jump in real life. He broke his leg.

@BobThe booth is positioned above and to the right of the stage. The Front of the Stage would be the right hand side of this MOC. I left out Clara so As not to overcrowd the scene. Also If it were totally accurate, It would be a double arch, but when I tried that, It didn't provide a good enough view of the booth. Thanks for your Critique, though!

Wow! Great vig! Nice posing of the figures and I love the railing!

I remember going to Ford's Theater on my high school trip to D.C. I don't recall how it looks too well since it has been about 10 years, but this is a very well done MOC. I agree about the railing and design of the booth. I don't remember a lot of about this important part of history, but this seems very fitting. Well done!