L@go

MOD: Lime Light

NICE.

No way my as-yet-unbuilt lime green hatchback can match that lime green locomotive for lime green awesomeness.

Dang, that looks awesome. I think I actually like it better then the original.

It reminds me of the paint job our engine has at work. If our railroad existed in the steam days I'm sure the owner would have them painted much like you Lime Light locomotive.

Here is a picture of it:

post-385-130540362502.jpg

It reminds me of the paint job our engine has at work. If our railroad existed in the steam days I'm sure the owner would have them painted much like you Lime Light locomotive.

Here is a picture of it:

Next step... Lime Maesrk... Just dont drop hints to the EB community.... (No I wont build - a USA holiday means no time). But thanks for the reference picture.

... Lime Maesrk...

That's actually the goal.. I'll be using bricklink once I get the funds.

Anyway, I didn't mean to hijack this thread, carry on.

Here is a picture of it:

I believe that shade is known as Conjunctivitis Green... :cry_sad:

Just goes to show that no matter what color scheme you invent, there is a real-world prototype somewhere for it :)

Here is a picture of it:

Those colors are originally of the Illinois Terminal railroad. Illinois Terminal RR

The Lime Light does remind me as well of the LNER green as worn by Flying Scotsman and Tornado at the moment.

I absolutely love this... The EN wasn't really on my map until I saw this, now I want at least 3 to modify and mess with.... To the OP, would you consider creating a list of all the parts you purchased? Or is that me being lazy??? :blush: I only ask as the EN is either 2nd or 3rd on the shopping list and the cost of modifying the colours might help me decide where it finally ends up "on the list"! thx