124 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• Outstanding
    • Above Average
    • Average
    • Below Average
    • Poor

This set is very poorly designed.

You think so? It's one of my favourite Hobbit sets. But then again, I'm always a sucker for sets that include trees/leaves in interesting colours. I love Council of Elrond for the same reason.

The dark red and the new mushrooms in this set are great. It's one of the few sets (along with Council of Elrond) that I have bought multiples of.

Hi

I just built this set and although I like the parts, minifigs & design, I am disappointed with the spider silk. Both of mine that came with the set are torn!

Those things are WAY too brittle. It's impossible for anybody, let alone a young child, to play with it without it tearing it. Why couldn't they just use regular white thread like they did with the LOTR Shelob set?

Better late than never, so, yeah the same thing happened to me. I just left the dwarves hanging from the tree for a while and the fabric ripped like yours did. Pretty disappointing.

You think so? It's one of my favourite Hobbit sets. But then again, I'm always a sucker for sets that include trees/leaves in interesting colours. I love Council of Elrond for the same reason.

The dark red and the new mushrooms in this set are great. It's one of the few sets (along with Council of Elrond) that I have bought multiples of.

I dont speak about used brics, there are plenty of useful dark red brics, 1x1 slopes, dark brown brics etc. but I dont like that creation... Its really poor.