Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

WIP Imperial Sentry Box - Version 2

When i got the 2x4 magnetic bricks, i was surprised at how strong the magnets are. *y*

That one magnetic brick easily holds up the sentry box on the cabinet door, when you open and close the door.

Wow, that is very surprising. Could you perform an experiment of sorts to determine what it's maximum support is before it starts slipping?

I'd like to see an entire fort up there. :-D

Wow, that is very surprising. Could you perform an experiment of sorts to determine what it's maximum support is before it starts slipping?

sounds weird and quirky, ok i'll try it out soon X-D

I'd like to see an entire fort up there. :-D

don't think the wife would approve of a huge lego fort on the kitchen cabinets :-D

P

Hey Mr. Phes, You have any updates on the final design for your sentry box?

Unfortunately no, since unviersity has resumed and I'm foreesing a new place built for me I haven't had time to focus on MOCs. I always intended to get the pieces and build the final version of the Sentry Box, which I imagined would look like this:

sentrybox04.jpg

However, Mr ZCerberus designed that particular version which I was going to do myself but he beat me to it.

Unfortunately no, since unviersity has resumed and I'm foreesing a new place built for me I haven't had time to focus on MOCs. I always intended to get the pieces and build the final version of the Sentry Box, which I imagined would look like this:

sentrybox04.jpg

However, Mr ZCerberus designed that particular version which I was going to do myself but he beat me to it.

Well it is still your MOC, I just threw on the roof. You would have done the same thing, and as I said, I didn't want that project to become 'mine'- I just wasn't sure you were ever going to get around to doing that particular version. Ultimately I think that if you want, you can take credit for the versions I posted in the thread as your own! :-D

I tried to build this with black castle pieces.It didn't work out so well.So I put it in one of my battles.The medievals burnt it to the ground.[i took it apart.I would never burn legos.]