DarthSion

LEGO Lord of the Rings

Is that for when you pre-order in a certain shop?

Yes no pre order bonus is universal/everywhere. This one in particular is from some shop in new zealand.

It could very well popup elsewhere tho.

Does anybody know of a site to pre-order this game in Europe, along with the Elrond figure?

Still haven't heard of anything like that, just Gamestop but that's far, far away from here as far as I know...

First look at the games Elendil and Isildur, not a good look tho. Also sauroman with a proper staff.

PRydorfaNbzN5m1d0gdep-bpuseIrNHG.jpg7p362uM_HZD4h9sEmF8qrupD7FxgxQ_Z.jpg

Edited by deskp

Does anyone know where in the UK they are offering the Elrond minifigure? I know the Lex Luthor figure was everywhere and I didn't have to pre order it I could pick a game version with him up of the shelves. Is it the same situation or different this time?

Does anyone know where in the UK they are offering the Elrond minifigure? I know the Lex Luthor figure was everywhere and I didn't have to pre order it I could pick a game version with him up of the shelves. Is it the same situation or different this time?

GAME will have the figure.

@ Bilbo baggins, they are form the 3ds.

Stainless steel I believe.

Meh. I still have mine from the LOTR RISK board game that came out in the early 00's. It only fits on my little finger, though.

Out if curiosity, does anyone know if this is coming out on PC? I was under the impression it was, but I can't find it on EBGames.

Out if curiosity, does anyone know if this is coming out on PC? I was under the impression it was, but I can't find it on EBGames.

Yes the game is released on PC aswell, no pre order bonuses it for it though.

Yes the game is released on PC aswell, no pre order bonuses it for it though.

You mean, no unlockable characters or no Elrond figure...?

You mean, no unlockable characters or no Elrond figure...?

Yeah, and no ring.

Uh, I think the games Sauron is a HUGE misstep. No charm whatsoever... hopefully hes a proper minifig while interacting with others, because otherwise he is too damned big.

And why on earth does NOONE wear the skirt piece, I mean not even galadriel!! :angry:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/01/lego-lord-of-the-rings-dev-diary-2

Edited by deskp

Was there anything significant here that was lost in the server transfer? As far as I know it was just game system discussion and maybe some exclusive stuff?

Good; I guess it's appropriate to say that we haven't lost much on this end of the forums.

The release date has been pushed to 11/13/12. I had a great day planned for the 30th.

Assassin's creed 3 maaan!

Although we all probably know this by now, a demo in the US confirmed there will be voice-acting from the movies.

Yeah that was kindof part of the initial announcment, and has been in jsut about every video ever since.

Yeah, and no ring.

Uh, I think the games Sauron is a HUGE misstep. No charm whatsoever... hopefully hes a proper minifig while interacting with others, because otherwise he is too damned big.

And why on earth does NOONE wear the skirt piece, I mean not even galadriel!! :angry:

http://www.ign.com/v...ngs-dev-diary-2

Most licensed minifigures use legs instead of skirt pieces, including Gandalf, Princess Leia, Darth Sidious, Old Ben Kenobi, Marion Ravenwood, Willie Scott, Luminara Unduli, Barris Offee, Shaak Ti and CW Nute Gunray.