ROMAN

LEGO TATTOO!

Very cool tattoo. Does it hurt more getting it so close to the bone?

I have my sons name done in the theme of the Lego logo and am planning a larger upper leg lego tattoo (based around the 80s pigtail minifig).

Very cool tattoo. Does it hurt more getting it so close to the bone?

I have my sons name done in the theme of the Lego logo and am planning a larger upper leg lego tattoo (based around the 80s pigtail minifig).

actually the pain on this one was nothing compared to some parts I have had done. Gets annoying with the buzzing of the tattoo machine in the ear.

my piercing booth is done with a lot of lego inspired art work. I have the anatomy of a lego man wall decal some pieces friends have a done for me and a spray paint stencil I did. along with my new minifig display cases I just got. Sadly kids always think my piercing booth is a play area.

Cool tattoo... :thumbup:

It made me explore google for what else was out there... and there are some truly amazing lego designs done by various people. I think graphically the lego minfig lends itself very well to being done as a tattoo, it adds a different dimension to a normal design.

2010stormtrooper.jpg

... and conversely some really cool tattooed lego designs too...

LEGO-Tattoo-Pilot-Extra-fine-3.jpg

I have seen that one and love it I already have a stormtrooper helmet with crossbones on my stomach so another would be overkill. I do want to get a full minifig thou

I'm diggin' your tat; nice and clean and nice placement. Lovely new school/cartoony style. :laugh::thumbup:

I would like to get something like that. A classic pirates minifig skull, or my favorite part.

But don't know how my work will react; got 13mm stretched ears, but they're alright with that. :classic:

Would have been great going to a hardcore or metal show and bumping into a guy with LEGO tat! :thumbup: No offence if you prefer other music genres but i figure you'd be one of the guys who like that sort of music. i mean you totally fit the profile ..beard,plugs,tats, hehe. :classic: Just a while ago i was thinking of getting some tats, like a hardcore show with someone jumping of the stage or just a bunch of people singing along, done with minifigs ofcourse haha. But then again, i rather spend money on actual LEGO sets :laugh:

Anyways, ink looks great mate.

Would have been great going to a hardcore or metal show and bumping into a guy with LEGO tat! :thumbup: No offence if you prefer other music genres but i figure you'd be one of the guys who like that sort of music. i mean you totally fit the profile ..beard,plugs,tats, hehe. :classic: Just a while ago i was thinking of getting some tats, like a hardcore show with someone jumping of the stage or just a bunch of people singing along, done with minifigs ofcourse haha. But then again, i rather spend money on actual LEGO sets :laugh:

Anyways, ink looks great mate.

I am that type of guy. I played a a couple hardcore bands since high school and am curently in a punk band called A New Hope. I have gauged ears and I am sleeved in tattoos (sleeved means having tattoos that cover my arms like sleeves from wrist to shoulder) and have a lot of my body covered. my job really doesn't care since I work in a tattoo shop and go to college.

Saw this on ESPN today and thought I would share!

LEGO Patriots Tattoo

In a couple years I am sure he will regret this, but until then rock on my friend! Rock on...

EDIT: Thanks for the move MOD! Never seen this thread but there are definitely some dedicated LEGO fans here :sweet:

Edited by Iron-Man

Wow I thought I was a Lego Fan. Clearly I am not. :blush::laugh:

You could have just used that $$ on parts or sets...

I work in a tattoo shop and own the shop. It cost me nothing lol. Lego has been apart of my life since childhood and into my adult years. So a small part of my skin and some pain is a small price to pay for a life time of fun.

I am actually in the process of getting a larger Lego inspired tattoo piece.

That tattoo is awesome! I have been working with an artist friend for a Lego designed tattoo and yours look amazing

thanx for the compliment! always feel good to know its appreciated by other AFOLs.

That patriots tattoo is also awesome, that is the style I want for my next tattoo (but I want top of my leg, (I am a public servant, I need to look a certain way in public, so I can't have visible tattoos).

I think people are either tattoo people or not.

lets see a photo of the minifigure sugar skull!

I would have posted this one but... I was in a pretty bad motorcycle crash and its on my arm. The road rash did some damage to the tattoo and my arm :sad:

This tattoos look pretty cool, even though I'll never get one.

its always a personal choice and I respect yours as much as you admire mine so thanks for the compliment!

I've got two tattoos at the moment, but neither are LEGO related. I'm planning to eventually get a LEGO Joker tattoo, but I'll have to figure out exactly how I want it to look and where I want it before I do it.

Edited by agentofchaos73

Thought I share my Lego Tattoo's :laugh:

Love the Bender. I've wanted to get a zoidberg tattoo for a long time, but pretty sure my girlfriend would kill me. I have a huge Red Sox logo on my chest from when I was 18 and said "Hey I'm 18 I love the Sox and I want a tattoo! Also I'm 18 so I'll never regret it" default_sceptic.gif I also have a heart with my ex wife's initials in it that I just got filled in...so yeah nothing new from me without running it by her...

Hi great tattoos going on here

Here's my own that I had done a month ago following my passion for motor sports

post-32351-13488236824126.jpg