Sign in to follow this  
Zach Mills

The search for the Crystal

6858283912_00c6d5576d_b.jpg

6858283894_b7da0e0ab6_b.jpg

6858283902_f592140ec4_b.jpg

Quick warm up for round 3, built on a lazy Saturday, photographed on a gray Sunday, and posted on an unproductive Thursday.

The three characters are all from different guilds. I liked how Derfel had a team of 4 in his initial moc, so I have decided to use a team of adventures, one from each guild, in my challenge moc. The three here are my SigFig, and 'prototypes' of the Mitgardian, and the Nocturnian.

Looks great :classic:

I just hope you don't think I'm copying when I post background for one of my characters :laugh: (I have a similar composition of adventurers :sceptic: )

Looks great :classic:

I just hope you don't think I'm copying when I post background for one of my characters :laugh: (I have a similar composition of adventurers :sceptic: )

No worrys!

Great pictures!

great MOC too, my company that will travel to the crystal is also made up of 2 men and a dwarf, however the dwarf is shorter :laugh:

good to see something from you, looking good!

Your pictures turned out really great! Do you have any secret techniques for making them do so?

I take my pictures in sunlight, with macro. 'Tis a dark art I picked up from the deepest depths of the Flickr dimension.

Great pictures!

great MOC too, my company that will travel to the crystal is also made up of 2 men and a dwarf, however the dwarf is shorter :laugh:

good to see something from you, looking good!

Thanks man, I look forward to your entry!

That's a tall dwarf! Nice fleshies. Your ground might be too flat for a ruin. That skeleton look's like he's about to get up.? :thumbup:

Heheh, that dwarf is no dwarf, just a Mitgardian who is partial to beards!

Looks good! My only concern is that since Kaliphlin is missing, the bearded skeleton might represent our Guild of Kaliphlin! Hopefully we can help represent in there as well....

Looks good! My only concern is that since Kaliphlin is missing, the bearded skeleton might represent our Guild of Kaliphlin! Hopefully we can help represent in there as well....

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about Kaliphlin! I had pretty distinct ideas about how I wanted to make everyone, but that kind of inspiration never hit me for Kaliphlin, so I left them out at this stage. I do have an idea now, however.

Nice figs! I'm looking forward to seeing where this go's.

Indeed, where does this adventures go! :wink: