def

The Coming Darkness - Day Two

I think it would be best for the town, if the three suspects don't participate in the upcoming challenge. That way we're more likely to get a none biased opinion :wink: .

Look at it this way: If a scum wins the card, he's going to use it against us anyways, whether he's a suspect or not. If a suspect Townie wins the card and he's a suspect, he knows he's Town, and he can't investigate himself, so he'll investigate another suspect and tell the truth, unbiased, since he really is a Townie anyways. If a non-suspect Townie wins the card, he'll most likely investigate one of the suspects, and as a Townie, there'd be no reason for him not to tell the truth, unbiased.

My main concern with the Challenge is to prevent the card from falling into scum hands, so if I get the chance to win it for myself, I think it's best if I take it.

Proxy: Bananakin Skywalker/ Brickdoctor

I somewhat trust you. This is only until I return from my nap (I er... "Worked late" last night. :blush:), but just in case...

I was about to use a witness card but it appears we ran out of clues. 3 clues yesterday, 3 clues today. I'm looking forward to the next challenge. Us townies need to win! Are the challenges always at the same time of day?

Here's the thing, Donena could have lied about the clue, having somebody else killed instead. Personally, I think it's Kupp. She was going a little crazy on the first day, but then seemed to be perfect afterward. I think she may be a puppet to one of her fellow Dark Ones. If not, well, she's managed to keep her head down after her screw-up.

And, well, Kupp is harier than you think...

So, for me, I vote: Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick. I do, however, will admit this is a tentative vote, so if anybody has some good evidence, come out with it, since I'm still a little on the edge.

Me a dark one, you are most confuesed, why would a dark one vote for a dark one, I am 100% innocent. I now find you a bit guilty

Me a dark one, you are most confuesed, why would a dark one vote for a dark one, I am 100% innocent. I now find you a bit guilty

One could say you just hopped on the bandwagon in order to not look suspicious. But I do feel the need to point out that you were the 6th person to vote for a dark one yesterday. So to me that doesn't look too bandwagony.

One could say you just hopped on the bandwagon in order to not look suspicious. But I do feel the need to point out that you were the 6th person to vote for a dark one yesterday. So to me that doesn't look too bandwagony.

I voted for Carly and then she spammed us, so I changed my vote then I changed it again. I do confirm my brain has taken a knock

There's also the fact that Mistress Kupp's voting yesterday was a bit wishy-washy. Though it helps her case that that started with Carly and followed the same pattern as the other votes. (although that following the pattern of votes could be bandwagoning)

And just now there's here suspecting Scotty just because he suspects her. Whether that's inexperience or an attempt to cast suspicion away from a scum is the question.

I voted for Carly and then she spammed us, so I changed my vote then I changed it again. I do confirm my brain has taken a knock

Are you referring to yourself plural?

'Spammed us'? What do you mean by that?

If Kupp was a Dark One, they'd probably tell her to cut off Carly because she had just been pretty much ruined because of Banakin's investigation. Though I still might consider changing my vote, it'll take some more to change my mind.

Unproxy: Bananakin Skywalker/Brickdoctor

Vote: Mistress Kupp/Jedi master Brick

At this point, I don't care if she's guilty or not. Her nonsense is screwing with my head, and I'd be able to solve all this a lot easier with her gone. :wacko:

She made some good pointS highlighting Camanikin's guilty behaviour

So how is that spamming?

No need to be hasty, anyway no weapon[snip]

Huh? What does 'anyway no weapon' mean? And what is the point of playing a Witness Card when we've already received a duplicate clue? You didn't even play it properly. No crime was specified.

No need to be hasty, anyway no weaponwitnesscard.png

Well this is just dumb. All the clues of the last crime have been given. So you're playing a card which will lead to nothing. On top of that you didn't say what crime you would like to receive a clue about.

Vote: Mistress Kupp/Jedi master Brick

At this point I don't really care if you are innocent or guilty I just want you out.

Hoe does showing us your whole figure help your case any?

-You're still a girl

-You still have hair

-You're still not married.

It would seem like you're grasping at straws here.

I think I get what she's trying to say: that she couldn't be the killer because she has no weapon.

Well personally, I don't think the presence of a weapon (or lack of) means much. Besides, you have those teeth, and it's always possible the killer used his or her bare hands.

I'd like to tell you guys the arguments for my vote for Mistress Kupp other than her lack of knowledge of this game:

- Her behavior yesterday was really odd and then all of a sudden it changed into more normal behavior as if someone gave her tips or told her to shut up.

- She said that after voting for Carly, Carly started spamming them (US in her words). So Mistress Kupp is either having private conversations with a whole group or she is part of a gang. The latter sounds much more likely to me.

So my guess is that after all the clues against Carly, her teammates gave up on her fast. She begged them to try harder, to defend her and to switch the votes to Camanakin. At one point Mistress Kupp did so (I believe) and later changed it back because her teammates told her to. They probably told her to use her killer card tonight because they suspected that Mistress Kupps odd behavior would get her voted off any time soon. So they just made the best of it. I would have probably done the same.

That is actually a very solid theory. I'm definitely sticking by my vote.

But that's just the thing Ms. Kupp. There's no room here for confused idiots. We're trying to weed out murderers here, and the last thing we need is someone blathering nonsense nonstop.

I agree with Craig, that is a solid theory.

I'm not quite sure what I want to do yet. I don't like Mistress Kupp's behavior and apparent lack of experience, that's for sure, but I made the mistake before of pushing for a person like that to be lynched. For now, I'm going to get some sleep, so I'll Proxy: Camanakin Skywalker (Big Cam). (as he's the only other player I know for sure to be Town)