badboytje88

Twisted Tales

I love the rug, fireplace, and C3PO head! Great chapter with a great build!

I love the rug, fireplace, and C3PO head! Great chapter with a great build!

Wow, I love that lion-skin rug. Outstanding!

Thanks guys. The rug took me at least an hour to get it to my liking. Glad you like it

WOW! I loved your recent Chapters 20 and 21!

It is very creative to use dice pieces as the floor tiles in Chapter 20

And I liked your rug in Chapter 21!

All in all, very colourful and entertaining to read :wub:

Great work! :wink:

Have not had a chance to check in recently! You've made some excellent chapters. :thumbup: The combos on the Apprentice are good.

WOW! I loved your recent Chapters 20 and 21!

It is very creative to use dice pieces as the floor tiles in Chapter 20

And I liked your rug in Chapter 21!

All in all, very colourful and entertaining to read :wub:

Great work! :wink:

Thanks for the compliments! I love getting feedback on my story and the MOCs who accompany it.

Have not had a chance to check in recently! You've made some excellent chapters. :thumbup: The combos on the Apprentice are good.

I have to give Sandy compliments for that one. It's an adaption of Sandy's Sandine minifigure.

Nice to see another chapter. Good technique on the candle, and awesome lion rug. :thumbup: That witch looks a lot like Jinni's daughter. :look:

Hey, I was wondering, what's the thing in chapter 20 that's a lightsaber hilt with a whip?

Nice to see another chapter. Good technique on the candle, and awesome lion rug. :thumbup: That witch looks a lot like Jinni's daughter. :look:

Just a coincidence... I brassoed the cheekbones and the beauty spot for Jinni's daughter just to make the two look different. Unfortunately the posing of the witches hands hides the cheekbones and the beauty spot... Ah you can't win em all!

Hey, I was wondering, what's the thing in chapter 20 that's a lightsaber hilt with a whip?

It's a Hookah:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

Great job on all the chapters - their charm is in the little details, so never omit them.

This has to be my favorite chapter so far. Any idea on the identity of the witch?

Elphaba! :grin:

I have to give Sandy compliments for that one. It's an adaption of Sandy's Sandine minifigure.

It took me a while to figure out where I used Sandine, but then I remembered it was in one of those Mafia Massacre games. Kudos for using her! :wink:

Great job on all the chapters - their charm is in the little details, so never omit them.

It took me a while to figure out where I used Sandine, but then I remembered it was in one of those Mafia Massacre games. Kudos for using her! :wink:

How could I not use her she's the the best representation of an Arabian princess so far! Glad you like the chapters. There's more on the way!

Chapter 22

Immediately after the witch was knocked out the beast said we had to leave right away.

So we left the evil witches castle.

On our way to our next destination the beast told us his name was actually Beast.

He had been following us since we broke into his house and stole the pink crystal.

Scarlet Witches asked him to follow us to see if we were doing alright.

He wouldn’t tell us where he and Scarlet met each other.

He told us it was private and we shouldn’t stick our nose in other people’s business.

Beast told us he was trying to negotiate with the Witch for our freedom just when we popped out of the lamp.

The witch will probably be very mad when she wakes up.

Even more when she finds out her crystal has been stolen.

After about half a day of travel we found a well.

According to Jasmine the Apprentice, the aqua crystal turned this well into the fountain of youth.

Which apparently is dangerous.

Since we are all young, drinking this water would turn us into babies…

Alice decided to go down the well and bob for the crystal.

She always was very good at bobbing for apples.

We lowered her down into the well. If she found the crystal she had to pull the chain and we would pull her back up.

We had the biggest scare ever when Alice surfaced with the crystal…

8388082378_565f81fe48_c.jpg

AWWWWW. Best Lego Baby I've seen! Nice head use. How'd you remove the hair on the sides?

These are so great! Can't wait to see where the story goes. I think I know who scarlet is :)

AWWWWW. Best Lego Baby I've seen! Nice head use. How'd you remove the hair on the sides?

With a really really sharp Swiss army knife. For those interested this was the original head before I removed parts of the print:

3626bpx20.jpg?0

These are so great! Can't wait to see where the story goes. I think I know who scarlet is :)

Please do tell us!

:laugh: Great new chapter :thumbup: The baby design is fantastic and the other figs posing is perfect :laugh:

The baby design really was a last minute thing. At first I was just going to put the baby head on Alice's body. But that really looked awful!

Scarlett is Belle right?

Yep! But she has another fairy tale personality, but that one is just a nick name from way back when she was just a little girl.

Yep! But she has another fairy tale personality, but that one is just a nick name from way back when she was just a little girl.

Was she little, and wore a red hood?

Another great chapter, with another great scene! Love the baby and the posing on the figs, particularly the face palm for the Beast.

I wish I had paid more attention to my fairy tales when I younger, as I can't keep up with who's who!

Another great chapter, with another great scene! Love the baby and the posing on the figs, particularly the face palm for the Beast.

I wish I had paid more attention to my fairy tales when I younger, as I can't keep up with who's who!

I'm thinking about writing character bios one of these days :tongue:

Chapter 23

Apparently merely touching the water from the fountain of youth rejuvenates a person.

The effect however isn’t permanent, it wears off.

In only an hour Alice has matured a lot.

She is no longer a baby, she is now a toddler.

All of a sudden a bright light appeared.

It was the White Witch.

She told us the Green Witch send her.

But instead of punishing us for throwing a crystal at the Green Witches head she tells us she has a surprise for us.

She tapped every one of us on the nose, giving Noccio a dirty look before tapping his nose.

After that a bright light appears once again.

When the light died out we were no longer at the Fountain of Youth, we were in a TV-studio.

Apparently the White Witch heard of my messy break up with my Prince Charming so she wanted to cheer me up.

She zapped us to her dating show called, ‘Cupids Gondola of Love’.

The White Witch was holding a microphone.

She had carefully selected three of the best eligible bachelors for me to pick one from to go out on a date with.

I don’t get to see them, however I do get to ask each and every one a couple of questions.

Suddenly Alice gets off her feet, rummages in her beaded bag and takes out a bottle of wine.

She walks past the blinds where the eligible bachelors are waiting.

We all hear a not so manly shriek and a loud bang, as if someone was hit in the head with a glass object.

Noccio quickly rushed past the blinds to go and fetch Alice.

I’m telling you, one of these days the kid is going to get us all into a lot of trouble!

8408641669_bfe67fb63e_c.jpg

Credit for the toddler body goes to Mijasper

The next chapter ought to be interesting! Very nice toddler and the blinds are an excellent design :thumbup:

The next chapter ought to be interesting! Very nice toddler and the blinds are an excellent design :thumbup:

The next chapter has yet to be written... There still are 2 crystals to find and I have designed a huge load of new characters to work with. There will be two more chapters and after that I will be taking a small break to decide where I want the story to go and to build some more scenes. So far I haven't taken any of the MOCs apart but I am afraid I am going to have to start doing that soon as I am running out of useful bricks.