LEGOman273

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 5 Discussion

I'm really hoping for more character development from the main characters. It's almost unusual because we know them from the films, but I feel like I don't know them well enough from the series by itself.

Overall, I hope season 5 will be better than season 4.

Maybe after Obi wan defeats Maul he levels up to become the master we see in ROTS. You can't imaging TCW or AOTC Obi-Wan fighting the Duel on Mustafar.

Maybe after Obi wan defeats Maul he levels up to become the master we see in ROTS. You can't imaging TCW or AOTC Obi-Wan fighting the Duel on Mustafar.

But he is a Master in AotC and TCW.

For those of you on Facebook, there is the very first season 5 image over there. Darth Maul is in it, but now he has clothes on:

In short, anything worth watching, but thanks for sharing those teasers, for some reason, I just had to see every chapter at least once, even though I hate it

Normally when the trailer comes out I get excited for the battles then get disappointed when the show comes out. This time I am not excited in any way. I am not interested in Maul episodes or the death watch, I want clone troopers and wars.

The teaser was alright, but nothing I didn't already know.

It was just a teaser, however, so hopefully the full trailer will be released soon.

Isn't the clone wars supposed to be about the clones and not about darth mauls family and this random bounty hunters.

"Begun the maul war has"

Edited by Nom Carver

No, it's about the Sith taking over, with the clones simply being their device for doing so. Darth Maul is one of the Sith. It kinda makes sense when you think about it, although it's not very clear from the show.

And posting rant-like comments here isn't going to help anyone. If you hate it so much, don't watch it. :sadnew:

No, it's about the Sith taking over, with the clones simply being their device for doing so. Darth Maul is one of the Sith. It kinda makes sense when you think about it, although it's not very clear from the show.

And posting rant-like comments here isn't going to help anyone. If you hate it so much, don't watch it. :sadnew:

I agree 100%.

I can't say I was all too excited about the continue of Darth Maul's story, but it's definitely no surprise he'll come back. But I haven't yet got myself to watch the last episode of season 4, so I can't complain about Maul so far. On the other side, more Death Watch. I was kind of expecting this, too, but since they are mentioned in the teaser, I hope they'll get more than one episode this time. I liked them from season 2 on, but their portrayal in season 4 was even better than that (to me, liking Karen Traviss and liking TCW's Mandalorians isn't mutually exclusive. I like both :classic: ). So, well, I hope they'll get a decent arc in this season.

Sorry, I meant no offense to anybody, my complaints about the show are mostly about the story continuity, but the short (very short) battle scenes are really cool, I guess that's why I still can't miss any episode.

He lookes pretty much like the season 4 clone that was supposed to be Commander Fox in phase II armor.

Meh, another pretty coloured clone default_sceptic.gif.

They should be looking more like stormtroopers by now.

In RotS they all have coloured armour. There's no reason they should look all-white ahead of time.

I like teasers that are nice and short which leave the audience wondering what the next season will hold. I remember back in Season 1's finale. There was a 2-3 minute teaser that showed EVERY major action or battle scene in the Ryloth trilogy. The episodes were not surprising as the trailer had shown everything interesting.