Bonaparte

LIBRARY: Pirate Torso/Decal/Sticker Designs

Okay here is my next one: Grenadier (Napoleonic War)

Jacket

Minifig

Stored and ready for the next update :wink:

Note: I had to convert it from CMYK into RGB (and store it in my BS account under the Pirate Torso Library folder), else I could not open it in the real dimensions (same problem with flickr, too).

LuxorV

Okay will do. Can't wait to see them up on the list. Next decal will be a cuirassier.

I just wanted to post that I had to change the links to my decals because i re-uploaded everything. For some reason I can't post, it makes me crash. Hope you get this response.

Edited by PrincessAriana

I made a close Marine to Mosanas version:

Marine.gif

My first Decal so dont shout! :thumbup:

Its the Marines from Master and Commander (The one who shoots the Surgeon)

Edited by Joey Lock

Thanks for your contribution, Joey Lock.

I'm ready to add it with next update :wink:

LuxorV

Just so that you know. It took 2 months, but the new update is now complete.

Someone may want to use these decals in their entries for the PtV contest :wink:

LuxorV

Wow, I think I'm reaching a maximum, with the third post in a row (spread over 2 1/2 months, though)!

Anyway, I added a Fabuland section and the new 2009 Soldier and Commander torsos both front & back.

LuxorV

I'm happy to see the new 2009 torso's appear in the library. You are doing a perfect job LuxorV!

Sorry for the delay in my posting but I have not had access to a wireless link in about a month. I just wanted to notify that I spring cleaned my Flickr gallery and had to change the links for my decals. Hopefully I'm the one who has pointed this out lol.

Ok, I'll make sure to check them.

I'm a bit late with the update, but I'll sort it out soon :classic:

LuxorV

Alright thanks. Good thing I got the jump before somebody else pointed out the error. I've been working like crazy to update my Flickr gallery.

Sorry to bump this, but I wanted to post that I'll be reorganizing my Flickr gallery again on Sunday and that I will post the old decals plus some new ones.

Sorry to bump this, but I wanted to post that I'll be reorganizing my Flickr gallery again on Sunday and that I will post the old decals plus some new ones.

Ok, just let me know when you're done, and give a link to the renewed gallery, so I'll be able to re-arrange the Library :classic: .

New decals ON :thumbup:

LuxorV

Will do. I won't be able to make a separate folder for the decals I've made because I don't have a Pro account on Flickr, so I'll post the links when I'm done.

[bump] Sorry to bump but I wanted to make sure you got my link. Can a moderator or admin remove my other posts? Here are the decals I just uploaded, sorry I couldn't put them in their own folder but Brickshelf doesn't allow me to upload anything and Flickr is what I use. Enjoy and if you need anything else, just ask:

My Decals

Thanks for the link, PrincessAriana :thumbup:

I'll arrange them soon. Btw, can I also add the StarWars and Castle (shields) ones to the respective theme indexes?

P.S.: don't worry for the posts. I merged the last two, and the others are fine :wink:

LuxorV

Sure, you can add my decals to the proper places. It's easier just to post it this way so I don't have to deal with editing them all the time. More decals coming soon.

Military torso's

I've made some torso's as well. Hope you like them!

torso_-_french_captain.png

My first custom torso ever, it's the torso of my avatar. Actually it is a French captain's torso.

torso_-_british_admiral.png

The second torso, it suits perfectly on a British admiral or general.

torso_-_lord__nelson.png

My latest torso, Admiral Horatio Nelson's suit. Also used in YnyklY's avatar.

I'll make more in the future!

EDIT: Military torso title added

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

Citizen torso's

torso_-_colonial.png

This could be used for a lad living in a colony or village. It would fit on a crewmember's torso as well.

torso_-_worker.png

This torso is meant for a harbour workers, crewmembers and scoundrels. Some drunken lads... That kind of people.

torso_-_merchant.png

A torso for a merchant, it is useful for common citizens as well.

torso_-_pirate__thug.png

A torso meant for a pirate, a thug or a drunken scum. A fierce dangerous person.

Hope you like them!

EDIT: Merchant torso added.

EDIT: Pirate torso added.

EDIT: Citizen title added.

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

This thread seems to be dead... :hmpf_bad::oh3::sing::sad::look::oh:

It's not dead, don't fear. I've noted the new decals, and I'll update the Library soon, only I have little time for it in this period :cry_sad: .

LuxorV

Nothing wrong then! It was just the fact noboby posted in the thread for some weeks. Glad somebody noticed it!

Thank you! :thumbup: