kris kelvin

Hero Factory 2012

All you had to do was type in "Hero Factory" and change the "sort by" option to "Upload Date". That allows you to check for recent uploads filed under those keywords.

Just something useful to know for the future; it's a handy way for finding new videos and whatnot.

Regardless, I'll link it rather than him; here you are. Apparently, a version with english subtitles is incoming sometime soon. So that'll be nice.

From what I can see... the animation is excellent, the plot seems interesting and not rushed as I feared, as well as seeming more serious than other episodes' storylines... it has potential to become my favorite episode yet. But time will tell.

Thanks! I watched it till the breakout, then realized I'd rather be watching it in English. Looks really good, the fight scenes seem to be better.

Anyway:

I wonder what role Voltix is playing in the breakout. Was he possessed by VN unintentionally, or was he part of VN's plan?

Also, if VN was trapped in the Staff, how could Voltix even get Nebula's spirit to begin with?

Kalhiki

Break Out (the song) is so awesome, Cryoshell is really good at music making and - Wait, SplitFace is voiced by Maurice LaMarche in the english dub? :U

LEGO better explain why Von Nebula showed up from inside Voltix in Part 2, otherwise it would be a BIG plot hole.

EDIT: Everyone mocking Voltix at the beginning was priceless.

EDIT2: Darn, Speeda Demon is really a nutcase.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

The episode is awesome, i watched it over 5 times! Why isn't the Stormer bike sold? :cry_sad:

Because it's basically the Furno Bike with white instead of red?

I wonder if the Stormer XL set fits in the Furno Bike set.

Because it's basically the Furno Bike with white instead of red?

I wonder if the Stormer XL set fits in the Furno Bike set.

Doubtful, it'd probably be like trying to fit Optimus Prime on a unicycle...

Well, in the actual show, Stormer is downscaled in order to resemble the construction of a normal hero rather than a titan, as is evidenced by his leg design. Taking that into consideration, there's a slim possibility that the set, if built as constructed in the show, could fit. I heavily doubt it, but it's possible.

Thank you guys for Polish version :P Im glad to see it. But this dubbing is partly stupid. Speeda Demon has got high pitched voice, he laughs like an idiot and total moron... God... it's typical for polish dubbs... Why has my country got the worst dubbings? Why?! But I have to say that it's rather schematical. Each Hero finds a villian, he throws a hand-cuff, his villian of course misses them. Next there is a fight, a hero is hitted by a villian's launcher and then a hero catches the villian... IS IT STILL LEGO?! LEGO IS ABOUT CREATIVITY!!! Make it not so childish! It's not Ben10 or other creepy set for stupid kids.

Some clips from 'Breakout: Part 1' are available for download here, published by Gatanui.

What I'm wondering is how

Voltix was carrying Von Nebula's spirit.

Spirit

Spirit

Spirit

1279052383758.jpg

Spirit

Spirit

Spirit

*snip*

Or whatever it is. :laugh: If they don't reference it at all I'm counting it as a major plot hole, unless it is explained when/if Von Nebula returns in person.

Voltix could easily be an ally of Von Nebula from before Rise of the Rookies. and a failsafe in case VN plan failed. Voltix does not really carries a spirit, but a program that reboots VN staff in case Voltix gets at certain distance from the staff or so.

but knowing lego, it's actually a spirit

With the way the Heroes went on about the importance of their Hero Cores, and how if it was drained and replaced, they'd be a different person, that's probably VN's actual spirit, however he has one. I suppose that makes him more evil if he can be killed in an energy storm, come back as a ghost and then possess a clone of himself to resume his master plan of taking over the universe. :sceptic:

Guys, for all we know Nebby might have just wanted a burger and kept Voltix in reserve incase he felt like raiding some whoppers from the mighty Burger King. That, and if theres a powercut, he has another power source so he can still do burger raids.

Has this been posted already?

Either way, the fact Voltix and Demon get captured in Part 1 baffles me, especially as far the latter is concerned. I know there have been some relatively minor differences between the TV episodes and the comics in the past, but are the books and the episodes going to contradict eachother that much?

I like all the little mods given to the models, like Splitface's red hand (I've gotten used to his blaster being part of his arm, but I wonder how that would look), Voltix having proper arms (just like I plan to do- what happened to his whip, however?), Stormer looking shorter.

I don't agree with the cladding positions changes (look at Surge and Voltix's upper legs)- I don't know why they did that, as it seems pretty pointless to me).

Edited by Shakar

Has this been posted already?

Either way, the fact Voltix and Demon get captured in Part 1 baffles me, especially as far the latter is concerned. I know there have been some relatively minor differences between the TV episodes and the comics in the past, but are the books and the episodes going to contradict eachother that much?

We haven't seen the whole thing yet, hell they could escape capture before they get to Hero Factory.

We haven't seen the whole thing yet, hell they could escape capture before they get to Hero Factory.

I guess and hope that's what is going to happen. The whole "I, Speeda Demon, will raise an ARMY OF CRIMINALS! *evil laugh*" is just too cool to pass up.

@Kalhiki voltix34.png

@Kalhiki

[/b]

Oh god why. Do not want.

Guys, seriously, why. I won't ever get that mental image out of my head :C

Voltix looks so better in the TV than in the show.

Don't forget that Von Nebula's 'modifications' were never really spoke of and kept mysterious. Who knows what tricks are up his sleeves. :wink: I doubt it's a spirit considering he's still a robot (Though they do have their own personalities and stuff) but who knows.

I find the best reasoning would be that this 'spirit' is not Von Nebula at all, but some sort of futuristic thing ( :tongue: ) that Voltix had been carrying around even before Rise of the Rookies occurred. The way he acts in the first scene seems contrary to the other scenes, as if he purposely got caught and was playing stupid so he could get close enough to the staff. I'm probably wrong however, since I'm just guessing by his voice and I cannot understand Polish. :tongue:

Oh yeah, I also remember seeing Waspix in a cell. I thought they were just 'animals' and did no real harm because they were under Witch Doctor's control. Why would they put an animal in jail?

Don't forget that Von Nebula's 'modifications' were never really spoke of and kept mysterious. Who knows what tricks are up his sleeves. :wink: I doubt it's a spirit considering he's still a robot (Though they do have their own personalities and stuff) but who knows.

I find the best reasoning would be that this 'spirit' is not Von Nebula at all, but some sort of futuristic thing ( :tongue: ) that Voltix had been carrying around even before Rise of the Rookies occurred. The way he acts in the first scene seems contrary to the other scenes, as if he purposely got caught and was playing stupid so he could get close enough to the staff. I'm probably wrong however, since I'm just guessing by his voice and I cannot understand Polish. :tongue:

Oh yeah, I also remember seeing Waspix in a cell. I thought they were just 'animals' and did no real harm because they were under Witch Doctor's control. Why would they put an animal in jail?

Because they needed stock character models and had to use what they had.

No seriously. Same reason why Von Ness showed up in the press conference in Ordeal of Fire.

Oh god why. Do not want.

Guys, seriously, why. I won't ever get that mental image out of my head :C

Voltix looks so better in the TV than in the show.

Thank Kahliki, I just caught his suggestion and went with it. :laugh:

Doesn't he? I think Voltix is one of those sets that are pretty good on their own, but with a few mods they can potentially become

absolutely amazing. And that is one of the things I love about the new building system- modding sets has never been easier!

No...for the love of god no Voltix, don't fall to that standard! :laugh:

It's too late. Somewhere, some fangirl has already written or drawn something about it.

Yet another post coated in purple.

Edited by Shakar

Thank Kahliki, I just caught his suggestion and went with it. :laugh:

Doesn't he? I think Voltix is one of those sets that are pretty good on their own, but with a few mods they can potentially become

absolutely amazing. And that is one of the things I love about the new building system- modding sets has never been easier!

It's too late. Somewhere, some fangirl has already written or drawn something.

Yeah, I'm planning to mod Voltix as well - probably just give him hands. But he looks great.

By the way, from this picture on BZP, you can see how that switch on Voltix's back is constructed. Makes sense now how the electric pieces on his back were shown pointing upwards in the official pictures and yet downwards in the Toy Fair pics - I had thought it was a mistake in construction. Seems pretty cool this way!