Sign in to follow this  
Captain Blackmoor

Dangerous low tide!

Hmm....Where am I? :pir_bawling:

Great entry anyway

I finally had some time to look at the entire fotostream on Flickr and I'm very impressed with your entry Captain! First of all, the idea and story behind this MOC is very unique. But the way you've executed your idea is even better! You've included so much details all over the place, it's hard to see it all by just looking once at all the pictures. You have a talent for MOCing and I'm sure this isn't the last amazing MOC we've seen from you. Next to the actual MOC, you've done a great job of presenting it with some fine pictures.

Hi Captain Blackmoor,

Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been extremely busy with my dayjob lately (working around 16 hours a day seven days a week).

Most deadlines are around the end of the year somehow. But now I'm kind of broken, but I made those deadlines.

That was probably why I behaved a bit zomby like at Legoworld as well. Back then I was already deprived of sleep. :pir-laugh:

You really improved your buiding skills a lot latetly, and this is (I think) your best work I've seen so far. :thumbup::pir-classic:

I really like what you've done with the tumble home of the ship. the main picture does not due this effect justice, but i looked at it in you Flickr folder.

All round a very good entry and a very original story.

allround thumbs up.

kind regards,

Teddy

P.s. How is your large ship project comming along?

For those who recognized themself in this MOC, that is no coincedence.

Here is the list of the included sigfigs:

Wouwie

Zorro

Erdbeereis

Captain Zuloo

SlyOwl

Captain Greenhair

Commodore Hornbricker

Joey Lock

Guss

Ratshot

General Armendariz

I Scream Clone

Admiral Croissant

Cutlass-Iz

Shadows

Hound Knight

Me

Wow, I understand when the "core" guys get put in, or when the "old" guys get put in. But I have to say there is some personal insult when Joey gets put in there and I don't. I really am the Black Sheep when I can't get into one MOC!

-martinsuper

Its funny I'm the only obvious one to point out :pir_laugh2:

I have finally settled on a sigfig!!! Get me in there :pir_laugh2::pir_laugh2:

Hmm, that figs head is rare! Hopefully I could get that one someday :pir-cry_happy:

This turned out amazing Cptn Blackmoore... your right saying that the two months paid off... because it did... this is one of the best large ptv Ive seen. I love the little galleon and the hole with treasure spilling out. I guess Admiral Bejaune was out patrolling when this moc was made :pir-tongue: . Great job buddy.. you got my vote!