Sign in to follow this  
zergu

MOC: Aztec Sacrifice

Hi guys, here's a small MOC from me.

As many will notice, i copied that aztec face from the indiana jones temple of the crystal skull set.

comments welcome and thanks for viewing :)

1167940_10151601463009436_1045544254_n_zpsca427202.jpg

I feel sorry for the guy, but I guess he deserves it. The MOC looks cool, lots of details, and I like the way you made the rocks, with all those colors, it just looks amazing!

You sure do have a lot of those 1x2 mold bricks to use. It could of used one set of red bricks in the middle running all the way down to the bottom to represent blood coming out from the sacrificed guy.

A lot to like here, the differnt colors of stone, the stone head and the crystal works very well as a hat. Keep it up!

Figures really matched perfectly! I wish there were more people at the base of the pyramid, and the empty like that. Frightened aboriginal can at any time get up and run over - protection of the no -))

This is really cool, I think its a really neat scene. I think my favourite part is where you have mixed different colours to make the stones of the sacrificial altar, I think it works really well here. Using the new brick pieces at this angle is really innovate as it gives the illusion of loose fitting stones that have been eroded (was this intentional ?).

spartanec2011: thanks! you're right, more spectators would have made it better. also something substantial to hold the victim down like a chain

thomas_w: thanks! yup, that was the intention