CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Sucks, hopefully he has backprinting, the guy didn't mention that.

Maybe they're banking on the fact that most kids have seen that abomination Batman and Robin, though that wasn't Freeze, that was " how many bad ice puns can we get the Terminator to say".

I don't get why he is angry, he is usually portrayed as passive and emotionless , though fairly reasonable. Maybe Lego is trying to portray him as straight up villain rather than the guy your supposed to feel sorry for, fighting to fix his wife and himself.

I wonder why he's frozen Aquaman, maybe to steal Alantian tech to help him fix his wife. Though I don't like that they've portrayed Aquaman as lame and helpless, something that I hate Super Friends for, he's completely awesome in the comics.

Hm, looks like the code really does unlock a free pc version of the first Lego Batman videogame like I thought. Pretty neat, although it sucks for those who bought the game back when it was new. I had the Wii version which I didn't like very much, so I might try playing it on my desktop.

When. You get it , can you give a mini review, I wanna know if Freeze has a second face and backprinting and if Aquaman has it.

I ordered this and the Spider-Cycle set too and they should get here on Thursday, so when I get them, I'll review them too. But if you look at the official pics, you'll see that Aquaman does have a double sided head, and I'm pretty sure he has back printing too.

And the news about the Freeze fig is disappointing indeed. I think he's the worst Superheroes fig so far. :sadnew:

reviews of Bat and Bane: Tumbler Chase and Spider Cycle

snip : Bat and Bane

snip : Spider Cycle

Are these your sets @TDKR2012? If so what how did you get these?

Are these your sets @TDKR2012? If so what how did you get these?

no i wish lol! it's by a guy on youtube called Ogilegoreviews

reviews of Bat and Bane: Tumbler Chase and Spider Cycle

: Bat and Bane

: Spider Cycle

Those were pretty good reviews! I really want the Spider-Man set now!

I saw the Shield car set at my local Toys R us tonight. It was $22.99, which wasn't as marked up as I thought it would be. They also had the Bane Tumbler Batman set, but I didn't check the price on that one.

Hm, looks like the code really does unlock a free pc version of the first Lego Batman videogame like I thought. Pretty neat, although it sucks for those who bought the game back when it was new. I had the Wii version which I didn't like very much, so I might try playing it on my desktop.

I ordered this and the Spider-Cycle set too and they should get here on Thursday, so when I get them, I'll review them too. But if you look at the official pics, you'll see that Aquaman does have a double sided head, and I'm pretty sure he has back printing too.

And the news about the Freeze fig is disappointing indeed. I think he's the worst Superheroes fig so far. :sadnew:

I don't get why it's the PC version of the first game. The new game is out and not a lot of people at video game on their computers. I'm wondering what it unlocks.

Sweet ill be looking for your reveiws, I know Aquaman has a second face, I believe that he will have backprinting , it becoming a Lego standard. Freeze should have a back too, those front tubes gotta connect somewhere in back.

Freeze is my favorite Bats villain, I like his Lego Super Heroes design has his Arkham City type suit, with the cool eyes, the expression I don't like, he supposed to be emotionless. his gun is really nicely designed.

And I did th pun on purpose.

I'm sorry if this is a foolish question as I havent checked this topic in a while. But where do you get this code from, To unlock batman 1 on PC?

Thanks

I don't get why it's the PC version of the first game. The new game is out and not a lot of people at video game on their computers. I'm wondering what it unlocks.

PC versions are always pretty cheap for that very reason. They don't sell, so just like Lego Universe eventually being given out for free, they decided to give us the first Batman game for free too apparently.

I'm sorry if this is a foolish question as I havent checked this topic in a while. But where do you get this code from, To unlock batman 1 on PC?

Thanks

As you can see in the review posted above, it comes on a card in the Tumbler set.

That YouTube review was petty dull. If you're going to go to the effort of making a video, you may as well do editing on it. Actually show the figures. The guy just planted a tripod and pressed play.

Looking forward to some proper reviews! I have the sets in my Amazon wish list.

A guy on the FBTB forum reported that Mr. Freeze has a single-sided head, just the one exp<b></b>ression. Very disappointing.

Freeze most likely only has one head due to the fact that outside of his suit he's bald. Imagine if Nick Fury came in a space set with the The Fantastic Four. Nick would wear a space suit but still wouldn't have a second face, because it would limit him to only wearing the suit.

Freeze is a bit similar he wouldn't need his suit in his Arkham cell since its kept a sub zero temps. Plus the suit would most likely be taken of him as it would allow him to live outside of his cell.

So even though its disappointing it makes sense. One of the ways I remember batman defeating Freeze is by removing his helmet. I can't really think of a easy way to capture freeze without damaging or removing his suit.

It would have been nice to have gotten the goggles but overall I think he's a good fig.

I don't think he's the worst superheroes fig. That has to go to the Chintrai ( think that's how you spell them).

Still trying to find some in Florida. Seems like the South ain't getting these sets today. :sadnew:

Freeze most likely only has one head due to the fact that outside of his suit he's bald. Imagine if Nick Fury came in a space set with the The Fantastic Four. Nick would wear a space suit but still wouldn't have a second face, because it would limit him to only wearing the suit.

Freeze is a bit similar he wouldn't need his suit in his Arkham cell since its kept a sub zero temps. Plus the suit would most likely be taken of him as it would allow him to live outside of his cell.

So even though its disappointing it makes sense. One of the ways I remember batman defeating Freeze is by removing his helmet. I can't really think of a easy way to capture freeze without damaging or removing his suit.

It would have been nice to have gotten the goggles but overall I think he's a good fig.

I don't think he's the worst superheroes fig. That has to go to the Chintrai ( think that's how you spell them).

It's the Chitauri, and I don't think they're that bad, they're accurate to the movie( that I've seen of them), without giving them away. Sure they could have been improved,with a seperete helmet, but they're not horrible. But it's your opinion and I respect it.

Freeze's suit is taken from him when he gets in his cell at Arkham, to prevent him from escaping. You can use Joker's prison outfit for Freeze, they kinda made it so you only use it for Freeze or Joker( the only white skinned Bat rouges, which sucks).

Batman is kinda lenient on Freeze, only attacks him when nessacary( when his life or others are threatened). But never really hurts him, sometimes smashes the glass of his helmet. But Freeze is almost always fairly reasonable, which I like about him.

I hope he at least has backprinting. I've been waiting for that kid to do his review(he has it). I know Aquaman most likely does. Good review type or not, least he shows everything,including good looks at the minifigures. Plus he new to it, cut him a break.

The guy who made those lego 2013 review videos said on his feed that he's uploading more ninjago, batman and starwars video reviews

In the U.S. the sets are now available at Toys R Us, K-Mart and Amazon. They should be at LEGO brand stores tomorrow.

I don't know if this is true or not but one of my friends that there parents work for lego said that there is going to be another Harley Quinn in the unknown exclusive set.

Again. take this lightly, because I don't know if it's true or not.

I don't know if this is true or not but one of my friends that there parents work for lego said that there is going to be another Harley Quinn in the unknown exclusive set.

Doubt it. I've had this scenario happen before. Didn't end well :hmpf:

I spotted the Aquaman and Nick Fury sets here at my local TRU. Couldn't pick one up ATM, getting other people's gifts.

-Sic

That would be good for me, I didn't and am not getting the Funhouse.

Batman is kinda lenient on Freeze, only attacks him when nessacary( when his life or others are threatened). But never really hurts him, sometimes smashes the glass of his helmet. But Freeze is almost always fairly reasonable, which I like about him.

I hope he at least has backprinting. [snip]

Just got Mr. Freeze set at TRU, so I can confirm: All 3 figures have back printing, including Freeze. Aquaman has a double-sided head, Freeze does not (boo).

Oh, and Freeze looks great with the old goggled head. :grin:

Edited by Pellaeon

Just got Mr. Freeze set at TRU, so I can confirm: All 3 figures have back printing, including Freeze. Aquaman has a double-sided head, Freeze does not (boo).

Oh, and Freeze looks great with the old goggled head. :grin:

Can you take pictures of Freeze and Aquaman's back, if you can?