Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

He's the Rancor's keeper. I forget his name (it's never mentioned in the film), but after Luke kills the Rancor he can be seen breaking down in tears.

On a non-Lego note, in the Jedi Academy book series Luke talked about having to kill a Rancor once and how he regreted doing it. The story took place about 15 years after the events of Return of the Jedi.

Edited by kboleen

The Rancor Pit is awesome. I like the figs and an ability to combine it with 9516. Hope I'll be able to buy both :wub:

Well, yes, a brick-built Rancor would be much better, and maybe larger. But, this Rancor is nice too. And the best is the compatibility with the jabba's palace. Wow, they will be huge together, sure! And how playable.

I was going to leave the comments here, because the way they were worded made them make a little more sense here, but they keep getting replied to, so I'm moving them to Future Star Wars Sets.

Remember, discussion of sets you hope/wish/want to see or think will probably be released in 2013 does not belong here. Such discussion is not based on any rumor with a source.

So the list is being revealed within the next 15 hours. Can't wait.

-Sci

I sure hope so! :sweet:

the anticipation is killing me!

And most of the time the rumors are correct.

Via theforce.net

For any of you going to Celebration later this month, here is a description of the Lego Star Wars panel:

Friday, August 24, 2012

Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm

Description: Whilst the LEGO brick has been around for almost 60 years, it’s only existed as a Star Wars licensed product since 1999. Now in its 14th year, there are hundreds of sets, thousands of minifigures, and millions of possibilities. Join James Burns, Duncan Jenkins and special guests as they look back at the history of LEGO Star Wars sets, how the minifigure has evolved over the last 14 years, the elusive exclusives and a brief glimpse into the future.

Via theforce.net

For any of you going to Celebration later this month, here is a description of the Lego Star Wars panel:

Friday, August 24, 2012

Description: Whilst the LEGO brick has been around for almost 60 years, it’s only existed as a Star Wars licensed product since 1999. Now in its 14th year, there are hundreds of sets, thousands of minifigures, and millions of possibilities. Join James Burns, Duncan Jenkins and special guests as they look back at the history of LEGO Star Wars sets, how the minifigure has evolved over the last 14 years, the elusive exclusives and a brief glimpse into the future.

Ooh, on my birthday!

Where are the rumor lists?!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Via theforce.net

Friday, August 24, 2012

I'll be there, can't wait. The whole weekend is going to be a blast.

Via theforce.net

Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh great, when school starts! :hmpf::tongue:

I think we'll still get a rumor list by the end of this week, though.

Oh great, when school starts! :hmpf::tongue:

I think we'll still get a rumor list by the end of this week, though.

We will, I spoke to the owner of JediNews, who coincidentally will be one of the panellists, James Burns, and he told me a few days ago that he has seen most of the list, but not all, which is probably why it's not up yet. But it should be soon.

We will, I spoke to the owner of JediNews, who coincidentally will be one of the panellists, James Burns, and he told me a few days ago that he has seen most of the list, but not all, which is probably why it's not up yet. But it should be soon.

Do you think that it still might be up today? Or are they saving it for CVI? I'm really anxious to see that list.

Great news! Any other inside info you can give us? :grin:

Do you think that it still might be up today? Or are they saving it for CVI? I'm really anxious to see that list.

It was a few days ago that he told me that, so chances are he may now have the full list, but we'll see. And yeah, he did tell me there will be a few 2013 items revealed at CVI.

It was a few days ago that he told me that, so chances are he may now have the full list, but we'll see. And yeah, he did tell me there will be a few 2013 items revealed at CVI.

Probably will be relieved before Friday.

Well, now we wait. :moar:

CVI is on August 23rd, so thats something to look forward to. Do you know if we will see pictures or just names at CVI?

Probably will be relieved before Friday.

Well, now we wait. :moar:

CVI is on August 23rd, so thats something to look forward to. Do you know if we will see pictures or just names at CVI?

I'd say pictures, just like as the reveal of the Rancor Pit. Can't say for certain though.

So I got excited for today for nothin'.

:sceptic:

-Sci

Well, it wasn't confirmed we would get it today, only that it would be this week that we got the list. We will have it soon.

Well, it wasn't confirmed we would get it today, only that it would be this week that we got the list. We will have it soon.

Ugh...just one more thing to wait for tomorrow!!

:shrug_oh_well: It'll come soon, and I can't wait until it does! So will the Rancor Pit be the biggest set of this wave since it's 60 dollars? Isn't that usually the price of the largest one?

:shrug_oh_well: It'll come soon, and I can't wait until it does! So will the Rancor Pit be the biggest set of this wave since it's 60 dollars? Isn't that usually the price of the largest one?

I don't think the price has been confirmed yet, but that seems fairly likely. In the most recent winter wave we saw a $50, $55, and $60 set, so I think its safe to say the Rancor Pit will take one of those slots if the same pattern holds for this wave.