Sign in to follow this  
Snowspeeder Pilot

MOC: Holmes, Watson and Jack the Ripper!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello Chaps!

This is a small diorama about Sherlock Holmes, Dr. John Watson and Jack The Ripper, I know that Holmes and Watson are characters created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Jack the Ripper is a mass murder that never meet and was real :sadnew:

The house is from Lego Creator 5891 I just add and remove some bricks. Sherlock Holmes is a minifigure from Series 5 just change the hands and face, Watson was made using the torso from one of the Harry Potter minifigures, same as Jack, I just change the heads. The lady in red is from POTC and Indiana Jones Marion.

Hope you like it.

DSCN2553.jpg

DSCN2554.jpg

DSCN2555.jpg

DSCN2556.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very cool! I enjoy reading books about Jack. For some reason, his case really intrigues me. I think it's the fact that it's unsolved.

Very cool. I love the shadow on the wall in the second last picture. Nice lighting if it was intentional!

Very cool. I love the shadow on the wall in the second last picture. Nice lighting if it was intentional!

Oh! I didn't even notice the shadows the first time I looked. That's awesome! Although, it may be the reflections of the figs. Either way, it's great. :laugh: