Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon 2: Chapter 8

Yeah, they're going to be very obvious now that they think the numbers are close enough to pull this off, just make sure the rest of you are working together and they can't win.

Oh great voice in the sky, old dude, whatever ... do I get to vote in my current state?

*Yes.*

Today's clue will go to William Falcon (WhiteFang)

The day will continue for now as several players are on holiday this weekend and we are waiting on PM votes and the shield puzzle to be solved.

Shields! Shields... Hmmm. I don't suppose any of the knobs have some distinction between them? Perhaps, 4 knobs of type A, 4 knobs of type B, perchance?

In the mean time I'll continue to randomly figure this thing out. I'd like to try the two following combinations:

33a9mwl.png

Oh, are we still here? (Awkward.)

How many times do I have to tell you guys that Chris and Sylvia are the crazy ones? My vision made perfect sense. My theory is that since Sylvia blatantly lied about her vision, the voice in the sky thought the real innocents could use some extra help.

But let's continue just talking. I'm sure that other sword isn't important at all. Who needs it? Two swords are probably enough.

This Vacuum guy s probably only a Hoover sales rep anyway. We should just not answer the door and hope that he goes on to the next house. Maybe if we turn off all of the lights and are absolutely quiet, he won't know we're here. Now that's a solid plan. Let's do that.

This Vacuum guy s probably only a Hoover sales rep anyway. We should just not answer the door and hope that he goes on to the next house. Maybe if we turn off all of the lights and are absolutely quiet, he won't know we're here. Now that's a solid plan. Let's do that.

Sounds like a smart idea. :thumbup: Quick, everyone, find a place to hide.

I'd like to knock down a statue and take it's place

*Yes.*

Today's clue will go to William Falcon (WhiteFang)

The day will continue for now as several players are on holiday this weekend and we are waiting on PM votes and the shield puzzle to be solved.

Oh, I guess it is a majority vote. :laugh: Well, He's scum guys. His clue may or may not be a complete fallacy. The scum are, not based on secret clues, but facts: Fred, Diesel, Samantha, Seigourney, Diana, and William.

If any innocents have yet to vote, don't vote for Tony, we'll have more luck simply voting for Ingred and Penny, because the scum have given up hiding and will just vote for Fred and another of their own anyways.

Shields! Shields... Hmmm. I don't suppose any of the knobs have some distinction between them? Perhaps, 4 knobs of type A, 4 knobs of type B, perchance?

In the mean time I'll continue to randomly figure this thing out. I'd like to try the two following combinations:

Are we even sure that the shields are supposed to fit on the knobs? Perhaps the last clue will actually help us figure out how to use the shields. Though my hope is that William will consider dipping my gem or figuring out how information destined to frame me was planted in the fourth puddle. On the other hand, if he's really scum that won't help me much. My best hope is to remain alive long enough for you guys to realise your mistake. Not much else I can do I guess.

Nice drawings Ingrid! :sweet:

33a9mwl.png

*The configuration on the left is correct. Once the shields are in place, something under the water can be heard shifting and a water-muffled "Clang!" is heard.*

Game Over. It's nice to see five of you couldn't even be bothered to vote for who to be trusted with the swords. Half-assed paying attention to the main objective usually fairs well for the good guys ... :hmpf: A conclusion will be posted tomorrow.