Sign in to follow this  
Perry the Platypus

Review: 9566 Samaurai X

Using an iPhone to take such terrible pictures is no excuse at all. There are endless websites dedicated to iPhonography. I myself still use the iPhone3 and do not have any trouble. Try using more light, a white background and hold the phone still.

I beg of you to take these shots again. It is a disgrace. :cry_sad:

I agree. Please join Reviewer's Acadamy.

The torso and legs look good, though not sure about the face... I'm probably used to see female heads with lipstick, but she doesn't need it this time anyway! :tongue:

The torso and legs look good, though not sure about the face... I'm probably used to see female heads with lipstick, but she doesn't need it this time anyway! :tongue:

The funny thing is that her not angry face does have lipstick. It magically disappears when she gets mad. :tongue: Also, when I hold my Samurai X head next to my Nya head, the standard expressions appear to be different. I think this ne one looks a little happier.

Should I review this? I no longer have the original pack it came in, but I could put up clear photo's.

Please do. All you need to do is deeplink the in-package shot from brickset.com. :classic:

Nice review! :classic:

I found this set at my Target last Sunday. Since it was opened, I got a $5 on it! It was missing two parts, but they were both parts of the scepter.

I'm so happy TLG upgraded Nya into an action hero like the boys, I will buy this set even though I have no interest in spinner sets. Her armor and helmet look very cool.

I'm so happy TLG upgraded Nya into an action hero like the boys, I will buy this set even though I have no interest in spinner sets. Her armor and helmet look very cool.

There's an upcoming set with a Samurai X minifig. If you're not interested in spinners, perhaps you might want to consider waiting for that set?

Well, even though I'm not a huge fan of the spinners, I've bought three of these ones, thus far: Not only does it have the awesome female samurai, but it also has a black scimitar (which I combine with the 4-L sticks to form a Naginata/Guangdao), red fang thingy and black lightsaber handles, among other things... Also I'm still in the early development stages, but the Spinners look like they would make a good light gun turret base.

I would buy this spinner were it not for the difference in plastic. That really annoys me. Thanks for the review though, but I'll wait until the Mecha.

Maybe only the spinner piece... The minifig and her weapons are definitely regular quality. The torso's neck has the print mark and the pieces come in a perforated bag, not in the odd rubbery bag chinese pieces usually come.

Samurai!Nya in disguise!

Ummm... what? Please don't post unless you have a sensible contribution to make.