The Penguin

Batman General Discussion Thread

I can certainly see where a less immersive fan might find it difficult to enjoy the show, but I like it.

And of course, John DiMaggio's Aquaman is always a blast.

Indeed he is. :thumbup:

Aquaman definitely deserves a bigger placed in DC animated, movies and games universe. I just love the new 52 version of him. :wub:

BBB definitely had some awesome episodes. Music Meister one, for example. Pure genius! :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

BBB definitely had some awesome episodes. Music Meister one, for example. Pure genius! :sweet:

Surely you see why I was so eager to play him in Gotham City Mafia. :grin:

So, I just heard that Bieber may be playing Robin. Really not sure what to think of that, if true. I'm not really hating on the kid I know he's done a few bit parts on TV. But, I just don't see Bieber when I picture Robin, especially when partnered with Affleck.

On to Affleck. I don't get why people are giving him so much flak. Not every movie an actor does is gold. Daredevil was what...almost 20 years ago(give or take)?

So, I just heard that Bieber may be playing Robin. Really not sure what to think of that, if true. I'm not really hating on the kid I know he's done a few bit parts on TV. But, I just don't see Bieber when I picture Robin, especially when partnered with Affleck.

Oh Lord, no...

1960s Robin was camp - but Batman movies have developed since then: and ANY film starring a talentless whiny tween pop idol is not one that I can take seriously. And anyhow, I hope that the director has his tin hat ready to shield himself from the inevitable backlash that comes from such a casting decisions. :grin:

It's a lie. First. He announced the news on the crapper and second, the script they 'gave' him had a fake address that isn't valid according to a guy on Flickr

Phew, crisis averted. :grin:

I've just watched 9 episodes of Beware the Batman. And I hated it! :sick:

i just don't know where to start! Everything about it seems so wrong! The voice acting, the 3D models, Alfred..... Gotham looks so artificial, like only several people live there..... Why are they doing it? :cry_sad:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

They just announced a new show called Gotham coming out next year which will focus on Gordon and Batmans villains. Another show to look forward to along with Arrow and the Flash.

Source.

Is this an official concept or a fan made?

It looks good and I'm sure the cowl will look good when it's black.