Sign in to follow this  

Very very beautiful design.

I have to say it is my favourite among recent modular building LDD moc I saw here.

Two notes:

- unfortunately it will be difficult to reproduce it in real bricks: it seems you used many bricks with a colour never used by TLG to print that. Could you check with LDD Manage how many are they?

- With a modular building, the use of LDD groups function is almost compulsory! What do you think to improve your file using groups?

it looks really nice!!! also that sign etc. about non-existing parts / colors, what isn't could come :)

I like your design very much! It is a beautiful building in itself, but it also has a lot of nice details, like the support poles around the tree.

You should really try and build it in real bricks. One thing only: The design for the stairs is nice on itself, but they are too wide for the building, I think.

Don't know how i could have missed this one, another great modulair building and theme i haven't seen before. Great eye on details, all i can say i love it.

Small comment try hosting your images and offcourse more important the lxf file @ brickshelf.