Sign in to follow this  
Hollander

[MOC] Abandoned military base

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

After I 'mocced' a bunch of Star Wars vehicles, I thought it was time for something different. And here it is, an abandoned military base.

2026. Nevada. Intel report from the last survivor of the east military base. Time - 02:34

''This is the last message I will send, I have to leave as soon as possible. I know what happened 3 miles south from here, our outpost there was crawled by those crazy mutants, I don't think anyone survived. If I wasn't sitting on the toilet all day with a bunch of comics, I wouldn't have missed the damn helicopter. I have to leave by myself now, the mutants will be here within an hour or so. I'll plant some C5 explosives on the kerosene tank, when I'm miles away from here, they won't know what hit 'em. Ha! Unfortunately, I can't take my good ol' 50mm grenade launcher with me; basterds won't stand a change against me and my baby! I will end this message now, I have the feeling I'm already being watched...''

He didn't know he would never leave his base again.

2r7vler.jpg

2hqb0r7.jpg

dbo76r.jpg

17fiiu.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very cool scene! There is a sense of controlled chaos here, which is not easy to do without lots of action, nice.

Excellent work. Detailing is terrific; everything looks like it was thoughtfully placed to represent the scene you described. :thumbup:

Exquisite detailing. All the little touches adds to the whole feel.

Excellent work 'Hollander', though set in the future it could have gone in the sci-fi forum. :wink:

But still great detail with no movement.....and yep, he didn't make did he ? :devil:

Brick On Fight On 'Hollander' ! :grin: