Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Vader with custom light-up Lightsaber

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I wasn't sure if this warranted a new topic, since it's an extension of my last post, but I think it does deserve it's own post. Let me know what you think :classic:

vader.jpg

As per your requests, here's a darker pic showing the glow of the Saber:

vader2.jpg

And here's a pic showing how I did it. I used a light-up brick and tube from an Exo-Force set. Obviously, this would only work for the cropped close-up shot I presented. May have to get some of those LED hilts that were on FBTB...

vader3.jpg

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

So did you put an LED in the hilt or something? I actually can barely tell the 'saber's lit, perhaps a dark room shot would be better. :wink:

Have to agree with Brickdoctor - it's quite difficult to tell from the image that the sabre is lit-up. Ideally I'd like to see shot of the sabre more clearly lit and a peak of what's going on under Vaders hand - so that we can see how it works.

I wasn't sure if this warranted a new topic, since it's an extension of my last post, but I think it does deserve it's own post. Let me know what you think :classic:

Of course this one deserves it's own post, aside from being one cool Miniland Vader figure, the lightsaber even lights (yes, I see it glowing now). Great job as usual Mood! :thumbup:

I see what you did for the lighting, very interesting. I bet it looks better in person(the light that is).

I more so like Vader himself.