Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Talking Skull Promotion - WINNERS, your address please

This weekend Mailing List subscribers will be Emailed all three Teaser Images.

Each Teaser Image has been UPDATED with new hints. So the hints for prizes which have been won are gone, and hints for prizes yet to be claimed have taken their place.

So if you're still in the running...

www.Classic-Pirates.com/subscribe

That's good, though even after having all three images and doing some pixel pushing, I still had a hard time figuring out the unsolved ones. Maybe the removal of the solved riddles along with new hints will help. Fun indeed!

sorry guys had to claim #3 as I spent New Years Eve on his Island :pir-grin:

And It's a well known name here in Tazmania (I know that's not how you spell it) :pir-laugh:

So what happens now?

I know that the mistery prize is still out there but if "Rick" got #01 is the cave unlocked? or only to "Rick"?

Do I keep playing to "open" the skull?

Edited by TazManiac

Wow! Rick won so much! :pir_laugh2:

I'll get on this next time. This time I was bamboozled by what was going on.

Congrats to everyone winning (especially Rick, that clever bastard! :pir-tongue: ). I didn't do quite as well as I had hoped, kept guessing prize codes after they were already claimed and felt I was close to winning more without getting the finale step... so I'm looking forward to hearing the solutions, especially for the damn pop quiz as I had NO idea what to do with the answers there. And I'd like to know whether and how that quiz was connected to the magical number I lacked on my mountainous quest. :pir-look:

three words one number just like the skull says. :pir-wink:

any news on the mystery prize ? or will that remain a mystery until it's winner receives it?

can't wait till the first of feb!!

any news on the mystery prize ? or will that remain a mystery until it's winner receives it?

As the Mystery Prize winner, I'm quite curious what it is, too. I suppose I'll remain in suspense until it arrives.

A terrificly entertaining -- and educational -- contest.

I'm sure the supplier would appreciate me Emailing all the shipping information at once rather than in several Emails.

I've mailed my shipping info to you, so I should be all set.

I enjoyed this challenge, and I hope for more in the future! :pir-classic:

For those curious, the Mystery Prize was a 6249 Pirates Ambush. A fun and unique set -- love that net feature -- that was more than worth the effort.

For those curious, the Mystery Prize was a 6249 Pirates Ambush. A fun and unique set -- love that net feature -- that was more than worth the effort.

Congrats, it looks like a neat set with nice parts.

My prizes arrived today! Thanks Phes, the rest of the Pirates crew, and the generous sponsor. :sweet:

My prizes arrived today! Thanks Phes, the rest of the Pirates crew, and the generous sponsor. :sweet:

Excellent! Always good to hear they arrived safely. :pir-classic:

Got my prize yesterday, yay!

A BIG thanks to everybody who created this contest, probably the best internet one I've ever seen!

I got my prize as well, the very nice Pirates magnet set. Thanks again for this great and extremely well-made contest! :pir-sweet: