Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4 poll

Collectable Minifigure Series 4  

329 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside series 4?

• Frankenstein
    • Geisha / Kimono Lady
    • Soccer Player
    • Artist / Painter
    • Garden Gnome
    • Ice Hockey Player
    • Mad Professor / Scientist
    • Female Ice Skater
    • Punk Rocker
    • Naval Sailor
    • Musketeer
    • Skater Boy
    • Viking Warrior
    • Werewolf
    • Surfer Girl
    • Bio-Hazard Personnel
  2. 2. Which current Collectable Minifigure Series do you like best or do you just love them all?

3. 3. What is the most important attribute that must be considered in a good Collectable Minifigures Series?

• Variety and design of new unexplored themes
    • Availability of new parts such as torsos, hairpiece, accessories, etc
    • Integration of minifigures into past and current LEGO themes
    • Gender balance
    • Others (Pls specify them in your comments)
  4. 4. Do you think Series 4 is an improvement from all previous 3 series?

Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside series 4?

I voted 'Bio-Hazard Personnel', but honestly all the minifigs are winners.

Which current Collectable Minifigure Series do you like best or do you just love them all?

I voted 'All Series' because each series has their strong and weak parts. I have no overall favourite, although Series 3 would be my overall least favourite.

What is the most important attribute that must be considered in a good Collectable Minifigures Series?

I voted 'Availability of new parts such as torsos, hairpiece, accessories, etc' but it was really a tie with 'Variety and design of new unexplored themes'. The best part about the Collectible Minifigures is that it gives us new minifigs/pieces that we would otherwise never see in a regular Lego set.

Do you think Series 4 is an improvement from all previous 3 series?

Yes, because series 4 is arguably the first series to not have any 'Demolition Dummies' or 'Ringmasters'. Even the weaker figs have good points and I wouldn't mind getting multiples of them.

The only misgiving I have is of the quality of the minifigs. Hopefully this will be improved.

Hey, WhiteFang, are you planing on creating reviews for Series 3 and 4? I really enjoyed your previous reviews, and found them very helpful and informative!

Edited by autobrick

1.The man in safety suit. There are many cool minifigs inside series 4 but I put this guy in first place.

2.All series.

3.Variety and design of new unexplored themes. Minifigures like the painter or the musketeer greatly expand the variety of LEGO minifigures.

4.Definitely yes.

I wanted to say Gender Balance was important, but you could just switch the head with one in your collection if you felt like it, har har. Still, it'd be nice to get more female heads/hairpieces. Love that punk rocker, he's totally going to turn into a chick when I get him xD

Edited by DrNightmare

i can't wait for the artist, I know someone already posted about it but a Bob Ross minifig is epic :)

:laugh: Disco guys hair painted brown would be perfect

It was difficult I like so many of Series 4 but I choose the Bio Hazard Figure

I voted for the surfer girl as my favourite minifigure because I love that hairpiece in light-nougat. I also like her face, and the pink elements of her, as I have barely any pink parts. I couldn't pick a favourite series, as they all have equally good minifigs, so I just voted all series. I voted that the most important thing in a series is the new parts, because uf they don't have new parts, they're just average minifigs. And lastly, I voted that s4 was an improvement, as I think it has the most new parts and colours out of all 4 series.

1) I had to go for the rocker, just a great design and that guitar will be in every new MOC! :wub:

2) I voted for all series together; although they come in waves I take them as a whole and they each offer invaluable figures and accessories so i cannot just pick one.

3) As for attribute I voted exploration of new themes; let's face it if there weren't any new themes explored we would have just a whole bunch of supplemental figures for current themes. These also can lead the way to Lego making a whole new theme or incorporating figures into a theme (ex. Spartan warrior to Atlantis)

4) Lastly I voted series 4 is an improvement; so far the most variation and innovation.

@ Ingrimm

I hope the beard of the series 3 Fisherman or the Garden Gnome will fit with the helmet.

I have the fisherman and a vikings helmet and just tried this combination and I'm sorry to report that although you can place the helmet on the minifigure with the beard, the nose guard is slightly too long, and so it's not a perfect fit, it probably goes on about half way; secure enough not to fall of when you invert it, but not strong enough to resist falling off if you flick or drop the figure.

I voted for the punk rocker, mainly because I love his t-shirt and guitar. It's absolutely ideal for a MOC that I've been thinking about for quite a while now, so I can't wait to get my hands on this fig. I mean, I do have Brickforge guitars, but this is the "real stuff". :) All the other figs are brilliant too, of course.

I love all the series because they're giving us so many new hairpieces, accessories,... Even if some are a bit similar, like the two Skater Boys, they still offer great possibilities.

They all look so great, i don't know who is my favorite, i think my most favorite got to be the Hazmat Guy, he just look really good and i hope to get a lot of him.

My favorite Series is Series 4 because they all look great, on what i think is the most important attribute to considered in a good Collectable Minifigures Series is just to make the Minifigures good and different.